Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSX 2016 Playback Trailer with Ramone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PSX 2016 Playback Trailer with Ramone



    ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb6HXRrRzE8 )

    location:slideshow
    Attached Files

  • #2
    That's cool

    Comment


    • #3
      Oooohhh I wonder what the other classic stadiums will be? Hopefully the Astrodome is one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Amazing how they just stole the market from RBI Baseball - Love the Show!

        Comment


        • #5
          Woohoo!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MyBumItches View Post
            Oooohhh I wonder what the other classic stadiums will be? Hopefully the Astrodome is one.

            if you look on the monitor over his right shoulder all 4 stadiums are already revealed. They are the previous PS3 Only stadiums Yankee, Shea, Sun Life and Metrodome

            Comment


            • #7
              Good stuff Ramone that was a blast.

              Comment


              • #8
                the other stadium is the old twins dome it was on the tvs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by romeischillin View Post


                  if you look on the monitor over his right shoulder all 4 stadiums are already revealed. They are the previous PS3 Only stadiums Yankee, Shea, Sun Life and Metrodome

                  Yep. It's blurry but readable. Hope there are a few more that are surprises.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheGrix View Post


                    Yep. It's blurry but readable. Hope there are a few more that are surprises.

                    I'm thinking these will be the only 4 "NEW" stadiums this year but seeing as Polo Grounds and other parks were added last year I'm fine with it as long as they build on this and bring Ebbets Field and Kingdome to The Show 18.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by cheechoo98 View Post
                      Amazing how they just stole the market from RBI Baseball - Love the Show!

                      RBI Baseball never really had a market... most casual gamers don't even know RBI even exist again. As much as I want to try it out just to see how it plays it doesn't graphically appeal to me like it did back in its 8-bit/16-bit days

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hope they fix all the problems in 2016 from missing banners at Chase Field to commentators talking about Anthony Rizzo the glue that holds the Cubs together while playing for the Mets. Retro mode looks awesome but when Joe Maddon is my manager with the Dodgers why is he setting the Cubs lineup?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
                          Hope they fix all the problems in 2016 from missing banners at Chase Field to commentators talking about Anthony Rizzo the glue that holds the Cubs together while playing for the Mets. Retro mode looks awesome but when Joe Maddon is my manager with the Dodgers why is he setting the Cubs lineup?

                          as far as the missing banners I would suggest posting that here with pics: http://forums.theshownation.com/foru...adium-feedback

                          as far as anything else there check general discussion to see if they add anymore stickied feedback threads for franchise... might also want to check the Franchise part of the forum to see if there's a feedback thread there.



                          Also if you make videos per Ramone they watch a lot of that stuff if it is SHORT and CONCISE... or what you can do is reach out to one of the community leaders... do a search on Twitter, Twitch or YouTube or Reddit (which I need to start checking out myself) and let them know and they can prob get the word out faster via their avenues. (per OS Twitch stream)

                          But pretty much don't expect any fixes (in my opinion) for The Show 16 and if it doesn't make the cut for The Show 17 (only thing that will really fixed for that game after getting feedback would be any bugs, glitches, etc.)... and any wishlist related stuff at this point for The Show 17 is 99.9% not making it into the game if it isn't in at release as it was also suggested in that stream that if you want to do a wishlist for The Show 18 they usually start working on it almost immediately after The Show 17 releases so to even have a shot at something making the game there's like a 1-2 month window but again for them to see it directly it would have to be SHORT and CONCISE...

                          and not to get too long winded but posting it here (theshownation forums), and places like Operation Sports as well as Reddit would be a good idea too

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think it's really cool that The Show now has its own version of statcast. Statcast is one of my favorite parts about watching mlb highlights.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X