Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE PACK + Holiday Equipment Collection!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE PACK + Holiday Equipment Collection!

In 2016, the Cubs overcame the curse, fans saluted Big Papi’s career, Max Scherzer fanned 20 batters, Ichiro Suzuki joined the 3,000 hits club, Mike Trout earned his second MVP trophy and Bartolo Colon ended a 19-year home run drought!

With 2017 on the horizon, we say “THANK YOU” to all MLB The Show fans who played our game this year. There is more fun planned throughout the offseason for MLB The Show 16, but let’s walk off in style this year!

FREE PACK: The Gift that Keeps on Giving

Go to your Collections tab in Diamond Dynasty and press X on The Gift that Keeps on Giving Mission to redeem your FREE PACK.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	792.6 KB
ID:	156234

The special pack will appear in the Open Packs screen with four gifts inside:
    1. One Happy Holidays limited edition pack
    2. One previously-released mystery pack
    3. One Standard pack
    4. One Rookie Flashback Alex Rodriguez (SEA) player item to help complete the new A-Rod Rookie to Prime Missions

Holiday Equipment Collection Missions

Holiday: Russell Martin

Mission: Lock 6 Holiday equipment items (no duplicates) into your Inventory
    Rewards: Prime Flashback Russell Martin (94 OVR LAD), 5,000 XP and 500 stubs
    Unlocks: Holiday: Michael Brantley Mission

Holiday: Michael Brantley

Mission: Lock 4 more Holiday equipment items (no duplicates) into your Inventory
    Rewards: Prime Flashback Michael Brantley (94 OVR CLE), 5,000 XP and 500 stubs

To complete both missions, lock all 10 pieces of the new Holiday equipment into your Inventory.

The equipment items cannot be sold after locking them into your Inventory, but the flashback reward items can be sold in the Community Market.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Missions_HolidayEquipmentMissions.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	156238

Thank you.

Comment

What is the rookie to prime mission?

Comment

You guys rock! Thank you and happy holidays!

Comment

Alex Rodriguez

Comment

Originally posted by ajmight View Post
            What is the rookie to prime mission?
            Says Arod is the mission. Free rookie Arod to complete the mission. Wonder if TULO will bomb in price now.

Comment

Nice, thanks sds, happy holidays everyone.

Comment

Now everybody will have him though...whatever I'm extremely excited....THANKYOU

Comment

WolfgangRockie he will, everybody will have arod but the market for Texas arod will also crash, but everybody should be excited and thankful for this opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by cprance21 View Post
                    WolfgangRockie he will, everybody will have arod but the market for Texas arod will also crash, but everybody should be excited and thankful for this opportunity
                    I guess it doesnt really matter to me because I am going to use him for the rest of the year. For some reason I dont like it when my prices drop lol.

Comment

Is it Seattle, Texas or NY ARod?

Comment

Guys will I be able to get this free pack in about 6 days.. next time I'm able to log in..?

Comment

HOSStheBOSS25 I think you will, that pack will sit in your inventory like all others

Comment

Originally posted by HOSStheBOSS25 View Post
                            Guys will I be able to get this free pack in about 6 days.. next time I'm able to log in..?
                            Doesn't matter when you claim it.3 packs.

Comment

Wow, I had high hopes for the free giveaway pack, but this completely blows away anything I would have expected.

Comment

Working...
                              X