A-Rod Rookie to Prime Missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Rod Rookie to Prime Missions!

One of the rarest cards in all of MLB The Show 16 Diamond Dynasty can now be earned through the A-Rod Rookie to Prime Missions!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Missions_AlexRodriguez.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	156244

Complete all A-Rod Missions to unlock the Alex Rodriguez Prime Flashback (99 OVR SEA) item by playing with his Rookie Flashback. To help everyone start the Missions, a FREE Rookie Flashback of Alex Rodriguez will be included in The Gift that Keeps on Giving pack. Look under the Diamond Dynasty Missions Collections tab to redeem the pack, and then open it through the Open Pack screen.

A-Rod Rookie to Prime Missions

Tally these statistics with Rookie Flashback Alex Rodriguez (SEA):
    • 15 doubles
    • 5 triples
    • 2 home runs
    • 15 runs
    • 20 stolen bases
    • 5 walks
    • 40 fielding assists

Track your progress for the A-Rod Missions under the Diamond Dynasty Discoveries tab. Once completed, redeem the A-Rod: Reward Mission to unlock the Alex Rodriguez Prime Flashback item (cannot be sold), plus XP and stubs.

Attached Files

Yessssss!!!!!!

Comment

Sds you guys are legendary

Comment

Yoooooooo good thing I bought this last week

Comment

Merreerey christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by BaSeballxSpuD View Post
            Yoooooooo good thing I bought this last week
            It's free for everyone!

Comment

I just bought 8 before I opened my Christmas pack 😑

Comment

Lets ****ib go

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I've got this rookie card for a while and didn't sell it waiting for something like this!!

Comment

The assists make it hard. Unless you play with a friend and bunt to ARod directly. Otherwise, even against Yetis it's a lot of luck (with some influence via pitch speed and location)

Comment

Originally posted by i3mEn2 View Post

I've got this rookie card for a while and didn't sell it waiting for something like this!!
                      They gave you one, so you don't need it. The market has already plummeted on rookie cards, and it is getting ready to fall for the prime. I advise those that are trying to sell it to grab the stubs while they can.

Comment

Originally posted by i3mEn2 View Post

LOL well, except everyone has the rookie card now, so you SHOULD have sold it when it was worth something.

Comment

Originally posted by jpotrz View Post
                          The assists make it hard. Unless you play with a friend and bunt to ARod directly. Otherwise, even against Yetis it's a lot of luck (with some influence via pitch speed and location)
                          Play on rookie and don't try to strike them out; keep it low.

Comment

Ya, I sold my tulo prime fast as hell for 98,000 and then it fell to 8,000 sell now lol

Comment

Originally posted by dcmo3 View Post

They gave you one, so you don't need it. The market has already plummeted on rookie cards, and it is getting ready to fall for the prime. I advise those that are trying to sell it to grab the stubs while they can.
                              Yes, I am selling the copy right away.

Comment

Working...
                              X