Player Stats Missions III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Stats Missions III

Round 3 of the new Players Stats Missions is now live!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Missions_PlayerStatsMissions_3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	186.6 KB
ID:	156250

1. Rougned Odor (Live Series)
    2. Billy Hamilton (Live Series)
    3. Manny Machado (Rookie Flashback)
    4. Josh Donaldson (Live Series)
    5. David Ortiz (Prime Flashback)
    6. Jacob deGrom (Live Series)
    7. Miguel Cabrera (Prime Flashback)
    8. Kris Bryant (Live Series)
    9. Zach Britton (Live Series)
    10. Brian Dozier (Live Series)

Rewards for completing the Player Stats Missions include XP, stubs, player items and various packs. Look for more Diamond, Gold and Silver players to be added to the Player Stats Missions tab in Diamond Dynasty throughout the offseason!

Attached Files

Can someone make a list of the missions for these guys? I'm unable to log on for the next couple days ..

Comment

The best one is 25 SB with Billy Hamilton gets you rookie Josh Hamilton

Comment

That Billy Hamilton mission though 😆

Comment

Originally posted by HOSStheBOSS25 View Post
          Can someone make a list of the missions for these guys? I'm unable to log on for the next couple days ..

They updated the website with the challenges and rewards. Click on the link: http://theshownation.com/missions/player_stats

Comment

Originally posted by taterracing View Post

They updated the website with the challenges and rewards. Click on the link: http://theshownation.com/missions/player_stats
            Thanks big big man

Comment

Originally posted by WildJuice1 View Post
              The best one is 25 SB with Billy Hamilton gets you rookie Josh Hamilton

Does this make Him lock to your collection too?

Comment

Got'em all except for Miggy. I thought there were two rookie to prime missions? Arod and who else? Miggy would have been nice

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhooks76 View Post
                  Got'em all except for Miggy. I thought there were two rookie to prime missions? Arod and who else? Miggy would have been nice

i think it was one rookie to prime and two new flashbacks (russell martin and i forget who the other one is right now)

Comment

The other is Michael Brantley. Ya just the one Rookie to Prime which is a LOT of sub missions for the ARoD but he's needed for the other player stat missions too. That card was listing to sell for about 500k not too long ago. Obviously the price drops... the Beltran and Miggy are going to still be a lot now.

Comment

Originally posted by HOSStheBOSS25 View Post

Does this make Him lock to your collection too?

That is awesome... I was thinking it was Billy Hamilton because I just looked at the hat and the Hamilton and figured it was a card from his rookie year and not Josh's figuring because Billy was awesome that year and he was put on the map... kinda trailed off since... I had to look back at the missions after seeing this post... #BaseballIsBetter

Comment

Originally posted by SUSLIFE View Post

i think it was one rookie to prime and two new flashbacks (russell martin and i forget who the other one is right now)

Michael Brantley... one that I thought would eventually show up seeing as his rookie card has been there since forever... COME ON LEVEL 50 David Price in the Jacob deGrom store on Christmas... pretty please!!!!

Comment

best way to get 3 home runs with kris bryant?

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosCorea1fan View Post
                            best way to get 3 home runs with kris bryant?
                            Coors Field or Polo Grounds on Rookie

Comment

Originally posted by VonRye View Post

Coors Field or Polo Grounds on Rookie

Can hit it pretty much out of any park on rookie... I went deep in Yankee Stadium for a walkoff with a normal swing... just have to hit your pitch but in terms of Coors it will definitely be more a benefit to play there as opposed to Polo Grounds... Polo Grounds is very deceiving

Comment

Working...
                              X