Challenge of the Week #41

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge of the Week #41

Week 41 features an AL West matchup between Angels ten time All Star Albert Pujols and Tigers 2011 AL Cy Young Award winner Justin Verlander. The TOP TWENTY FIVE Users on the leader board will win a prize depending on the position you placed on the leader board.

Prizes for Week 41
    First Place: 200,000 Stubs
    Second Place: 150,000 Stubs.
    Third Place: 100,000 Stubs.
    Fourth Place: 50,000 stubs
    Fifth Place: 35,000 Stubs.
    Sixth through twenty fifth Place: 25,000 stubs.
    (Approximate retail value for each prize is less than $300.00)

This week begins on Monday, January 2nd at 5:30am PDT and ends Monday, January 9th, 2016 at 4:30am PDT.

When will the January Content calendar be released?

Comment

#Mannyramirez for the show 2017

Comment

Originally posted by djccx4 View Post
        I am wondering the same thing. December one released on the first so I'm not sure what's going on.

Comment

I'm sitting on over 100k stubs to either buy some packs or load up on some new missions for live or rookie players. Thankful they've kept the game fun. Didn't they say they're going to keep things going until the release of the new game?

Comment

Originally posted by RedSoxPNW View Post

I am wondering the same thing. December one released on the first so I'm not sure what's going on.
            Holidays....my guess is the developers at SDS took the 24th of December to the 2nd of January off. My guess is new calendar gets posted tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by djccx4 View Post

came out today

link: http://forums.theshownation.com/foru...nasty-calendar

Comment

Originally posted by TheShowBaseball View Post
                Week 41 features an AL West matchup between Angels ten time All Star Albert Pujols and Tigers 2011 AL Cy Young Award winner Justin Verlander. The TOP TWENTY FIVE Users on the leader board will win a prize depending on the position you placed on the leader board.

Prizes for Week 41
                First Place: 200,000 Stubs
                Second Place: 150,000 Stubs.
                Third Place: 100,000 Stubs.
                Fourth Place: 50,000 stubs
                Fifth Place: 35,000 Stubs.
                Sixth through twenty fifth Place: 25,000 stubs.
                (Approximate retail value for each prize is less than $300.00)

This week begins on Monday, January 2nd at 5:30am PDT and ends Monday, January 9th, 2016 at 4:30am PDT.

the approximate retail value for those prices is kiss my ass. fix franchise before you start the money grabbing scheme for 2017..oh wait it's already well underway

So if you're finding all of this time to create new packs, do you think you might have a chance to fix this for franchise players who have supported your game for 10 years prior to the game turning into a money grabbing arcade game

i understand the need to make revenue and the desire to grow but it would be nice to have a bit of loyalty to the fans who promoted you and 'the little things' and didnt let your game crash and burn like maybe it should ha

Comment

Working...
                X