Clear All

• January Diamond Dynasty Calendar

Click image for larger version

Name:	16_ddcal_Jan_rev1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	167412

January Diamond Dynasty Calendar
    (Please remember all dates and events are subject to change)

January 6th - Last Defense
    • New Pack
    • New Rookie Mission
    • 3 New Flashbacks
    January 13th - A New Year
    • New Pack
    • New Equipment + Collection
    • Player Stats Missions IV
    • 2 New Flashbacks
    January 20th - Flashes of Greatness
    • New Pack
    • 1 New Mission
    • Player Stats Missions V
    • 3 New Flashbacks
    January 27th - Turn Up The Heat
    • New Pack
    • 2 New Missions
    • Player Stats Missions VI
    • 3 New Flashbacks

Thanks SDS for the continued content to keep me busy until The Show 17

Comment

Impressive

Comment

Wonder who the rookie mission will be. If its a pitcher, I'm hoping for Scherzer or Price. As for hitters, I'd like to see a 2012 rookie to prime Posey mission. Followed by a Stanton rookie to prime.

What about you guys?

Comment

Nice to see, thx

Comment

Loving the year round missions. Thank you so much for making playing post World Series totally worth it! The rare cards are holding their value for the most part which makes getting all the collections, rookies, etc possible without spending any real money. I enjoy buying and selling on the community market about as much as playing the games. Unless there is someone who constantly takes your bid and adds one stub to outbid u. So annoying but part of it I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Shauwn View Post
              Wonder who the rookie mission will be. If its a pitcher, I'm hoping for Scherzer or Price. As for hitters, I'd like to see a 2012 rookie to prime Posey mission. Followed by a Stanton rookie to prime.

What about you guys?
              Based off the last two calendars.....since it says new rookie mission, I'm thinking it will be a new rookie card. Just my opinion though

Comment

Awesome! Thanks sds for keeping me wanting to play the show until the release of the show 17!

Comment

nice SDS, i have to admit i'm impressed

Comment

Wow pretty cool. This looks as good as December. Thanks SDS!

Comment

Pretty sweet they are taking us up right to the new release. I don't want to start over though. I've got just the team I want right now LOL.
                      Texas Flood

Comment

Maybe we will finally get the Beltran and Miggy missions that I have been waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by cprance21 View Post
                          Maybe we will finally get the Beltran and Miggy missions that I have been waiting for.
                          I wouldn't think that they would; they already upset enough people who grinded out the tickets for Teddie to just turn around and do it again to those who spent their hard-earned tickets on those two. I for one would be really displeased if it turned out that all the games (to obtain tickets) I played were for nothing.

Comment

When it says new rookie mission do they mean new mission to get a new rookie card? Or new rookie to prime mission?

Comment

Originally posted by cprance21 View Post

Originally posted by dcmo3 View Post

I wouldn't think that they would; they already upset enough people who grinded out the tickets for Teddie to just turn around and do it again to those who spent their hard-earned tickets on those two. I for one would be really displeased if it turned out that all the games (to obtain tickets) I played were for nothing.

yeah definitely doubt Miggy and Beltran will get missions for them (if they do it wouldn't be til March) seeing as they will be in Captain's Store until early Feb, Schmidt was another one if I'm not mistaken that was in the Captain Store and then got a Mission but those missions were both collection missions and seeing as everyone pretty much had already played with those cards in 15 I really didn't see the big stink that a lot of people made over the card being able to be obtained another way. It's always in a games best interest to have multiple ways to get something and with the way The Show staggers ways to get cards it definitely makes it worthwhile to get the card however you can get it and if you get the card first congrats... you have more time to enjoy it. I wish I personally would've been more on the ball with this game to take more advantage of Captain's Store... still trying to grind for that 5500 for Beltran and then its just a matter of seeing who the potentially finally Level 50 reward cards will be.
                              Last edited by romeischillin; 01-04-2017, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X