X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jn,,n,n,n,n,

Comment

• Originally posted by TSalten View Post
      Sucks that they don't release until new release. Honestly it doesn't take that much to put a few easy missions and players in the game once a week...

most of their resources are into having #TheShow17 ready for shipping to make street date... trust from looking at that calendar we are in for a good time... plus you can still get cards from the captain store as it looks like that will continue to refresh until the game goes offline

Comment

• Someone stole all my equipment and DD players. Downloaded a slider know who ever it was there will be punished mentioned could most likely be up to a year in jail. They stole slot of diamond players also. Need more help have a lawyer PlayStation Network should be able to do something. I want the person who stole from me to be punished. sincerely yours amymaypayton. gouldbrian71@gmail.com

Comment

• Someone stole my equipment and DD players diamond players

Comment

• Posting your email address here is not a smart thing to do. Now people have your login name and all they have to do now is get your password.
            O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

• Yeah don't know how much this will help posting in a random thread on the forums... theshow@sony.playstation.com is what you want... either that or sony support. But if you posted your email address somewhere else like you did here then you left yourself open to someone getting your account info, ESPECIALLY if you fell victim to one of those PSN messages that tells you about free PSN codes... I typically just leave the conversation but will start reporting them myself to help put an end to those.

Comment

Working...
              X