Last Defense Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Defense Pack

The Last Defense Pack is now available in The Show Shop with increased chances to find three new Rookie Flashbacks with strong fielding attributes.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_LastDefense.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	163758

Alexei Ramirez (91 OVR), Jose Iglesias (82 OVR) and Nolan Arenado (79 OVR) were known for their lightning quick reactions, across-the-diamond throws and acrobatic catches during their rookie seasons.

Acquire Nolan Arenado’s Rookie Flashback to unlock a hidden Rookie to Live Mission that rewards his 96 OVR Live Series player item!

The Last Defense Pack costs 3,500 stubs and is only available for a limited time.

Attached Files

Eh, doesn't interest me too much, but cool to see something new. Pulled rookie Arenado on my third and final pack.

Comment

By the way, the mission with Arenado is 40 fielding assists. 5,000 xp and 250 stubs

Comment

Opened 6 packs. 2 Jose Iglesias, 1 Arenado and 1 Rookie Ellsbury.

40 fielding assists is a crazy mission.

Comment

Originally posted by WildJuice1 View Post

That's going to take quite a while. Does Arenado have any secondary positions?
          O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

Originally posted by WildJuice1 View Post

40 assists is nothing; this has already been discussed about AROD. Play with a friend, play Arenado at SS and bunt to him or play him at catcher and pitch in the dirt on a swinging third strike (throw the batter out at first) or play at catcher and intentionally walk the batter, have him steal while doing a pitchout, and then throw him out at second. It shouldn't take more than two games to get your assists.

Comment

now that I think about it with these other flashbacks popping up I wonder if I should indulge for a couple packs in hopes of getting a rookie donaldson... it seems like getting an arenado shouldn't be a prob and if I get him quick enough I can flip for stubs by selling the dup live series... I'll prob just wait til his rookie card is at its cheapest and grab it and keep the stubs for next weeks equipment though

Comment

Pulled rookie Iglesias. Dont see a mission for him tho.

Comment

I bought 7 packs and got Arenado in my first.

Then I also got ROOKIE MAUER AND ROOKIE VERLANDER in the other packs!!!!! Yahoooooo! Im so happy right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by i3mEn2 View Post
                    I bought 7 packs and got Arenado in my first.

Then I also got ROOKIE MAUER AND ROOKIE VERLANDER in the other packs!!!!! Yahoooooo! Im so happy right now!!
                    If that's the case, you should probably go buy a lottery ticket or two while you're at it. That's winning.

Comment

Originally posted by conlima22 View Post

If that's the case, you should probably go buy a lottery ticket or two while you're at it. That's winning.
                      LOL yeah.. I might have to do it. I still can't believe this. I never had any luck buying some of these spcecial packs. Once I got Rookie Donalson when his mission came out but I sold him for 13K stubs becasue I was too new in the game and didn't know how market worked or what to do with him.

First year playing The Show. Started in July and mostly played offline season and RTTS for two months.

Comment

Originally posted by Shauwn View Post
                        Pulled rookie Iglesias. Dont see a mission for him tho.

only Arenado has a mission but that Iglesias could potentially get a Player Stat Mission when those return next week... Player Stat Missions IV, V and VI will be released starting next Friday and each following Friday til end of month... thats 60 missions in a span of like 2 months for just those alone... not sure if we'll get these every week in The Show 17 but loving the potential of atleast getting these once a month when 17 comes out

Comment

I bought 4 packs. Pulled 2 Arenados and a Jose Iglesias. Not bad. Resisting the urge to go all in on these packs after hearing everyone else's flashback luck...

Comment

I bought 2 packs, Got Arenado and Iglesias. I actually need Arenado so I'l be doing this mission for sure.

Comment

Is anyone else noticing that since the interest in player pack missions and specialty packs, that the original packs have been garbage. I just opened 3 X 20 pack bundles and my best card was a Pujols!!! WTF!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X