Nolan Arenado!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolan Arenado!

A new Rookie to Live Nolan Arenado Mission is available in MLB The Show 16 to earn one of the best fielding and power hitting 3Bs in Diamond Dynasty!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Missions_ArenadoNolan.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	163766

Nolan Arenado’s Rookie to Live Missions will appear in the Discoveries tab of Diamond Dynasty Missions after you acquire his Rookie Flashback.

Mission I
    • Discovery – Acquire Rookie Flashback Nolan Arenado
    • Complete – Tally 40 fielding assists with Rookie Flashback Nolan Arenado
    • Unlock – Mission II, plus XP and stubs

Mission II
    • Complete – Evolve Nolan Arenado by feeding Colorado Rockies player items to your Diamond Dynasty created player
    • Unlock – Mission III, plus XP and stubs

Mission III
    • Complete – Lock Rookie Nolan Arenado to your collection (cannot be sold after this step)
    • Unlock – Live Series Nolan Arenado (can be sold), plus XP and stubs
    Attached Files

Nice... Arenado is one of the few NL guys left I need to get Stocker.

Love the consistent updates of this game until the end.

Comment

Anyone wanna grind Arenado?

Comment

Originally posted by Leelee913 View Post
        Nice... Arenado is one of the few NL guys left I need to get Stocker.

Love the consistent updates of this game until the end.
        SAME HERE and I just got the rookie flashback.

Getting 40 assists is going to take forever though.

Now all I have left to get is DeGrom and Kershaw and I will get Stocker.
        O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

Wonder how many need to be fed.

Comment

Looking for someone to grind this mission out with

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsChrisKim View Post
              Wonder how many need to be fed.
              Crap! I didn't even notice that. I got so excited that I could do a rookie to live that it will probably cost a fortune to feed Rockies players to get the live version.

Comment

I literally spent the whole day yesterday grinding the Dodgers innings to get prime Beltre 😐

Comment

How do we acquire his rookie flashback? Do we have to buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by patdatass22 View Post
                    How do we acquire his rookie flashback? Do we have to buy it?
                    You will either have to buy him in the community market or take your chances with the new packs that came out today.

Comment

The Rockies don't have any players in the 84-82 overall range to feed. It will take expensive golds or a TON of lower players to do this one. I'm glad I finished the Rockies feed mission last weekend as I bet those prices will spike.

Comment

Assists shouldn't be too hard, just go with the flow of the game... put him at 3B (or SS if also working any combination of other missions)... Another tactic is to put him at 2B that way in the event of a double play he'll always have a shot at getting an assist seeing as if he fields it he would throw to 2nd (or 3rd or home) or if anyone besides the 1B gets it on a throw to 2nd he is most likely going to be the one covering the bag at which point you can throw to first... a last resort is to play him at C and do the 3rd strike in the dirt or throw runner out stealing method

Comment

Funny how much his price dropped in the market!! He's at just over 15,000 now!!! His rookie costs half that....I need his card to complete the Rockies set, but I wonder how much it'll cost to feed him. I'm still trying to feed Josh Hamilton and Jose Reyes. But I really like doing these missions!

Comment

The price for live Arenado is plummeting as we speak! I just bought live for 15,500

Comment

Originally posted by Kelloggs19 View Post
                              Funny how much his price dropped in the market!! He's at just over 15,000 now!!! His rookie costs half that....I need his card to complete the Rockies set, but I wonder how much it'll cost to feed him. I'm still trying to feed Josh Hamilton and Jose Reyes. But I really like doing these missions!
                              Just buy him outright. The market is perfect if you have the stubs.

Comment

Working...
                              X