X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ajmight View Post
      I literally spent the whole day yesterday grinding the Dodgers innings to get prime Beltre 😐

beltre is deff worth it, cant hit with him but man can he play the position like a champ

Comment

Originally posted by two7offsuit View Post
        The price for live Arenado is plummeting as we speak! I just bought live for 15,500
        That's my plan when I can get on later today.

Comment

Originally posted by jheller333 View Post
          Looking for someone to grind this mission out with

add me ill grind it with u

Comment

Anyone down to grind this mission??

Comment

dang it i just bought arenado live like a week ago

Comment

Originally posted by two7offsuit View Post

SAME HERE and I just got the rookie flashback.

Getting 40 assists is going to take forever though.

Now all I have left to get is DeGrom and Kershaw and I will get Stocker.
                find someone to grind withand just keep bunting to Arenato. You can do it!

Comment

putting him at catcher and throwing 3rd strikes in the dirt on rookie vs the Yetis is the way to go , worked pretty quickly with the arod mission. Any advice on if arenado is worth the grind/ paying for just to platoon with mike schmidt ?

Comment

Honestly... I'm pretty happy with how his rookie card is being priced compared to other rookie like Cargo & Hamilton. The point is for the rookie to be a lot cheaper but also to decrease the price for the prime. I don't mean to ruin the market but it also makes the game more enjoyable and makes more cards a bit more acquireable.

Comment

I'm up to grind if anyone else is

Comment

Originally posted by anpo31023 View Post
                        Honestly... I'm pretty happy with how his rookie card is being priced compared to other rookie like Cargo & Hamilton. The point is for the rookie to be a lot cheaper but also to decrease the price for the prime. I don't mean to ruin the market but it also makes the game more enjoyable and makes more cards a bit more acquireable.
                        That's because the chances for you to get him are a lot higher than getting those cards. I had unused stubs so I bought 20 packs, and I got 4 Arenados 10 Ramirez and 1 Iglesias.

Comment

Ajmight, did you pull any other rookie cards in those 20 packs? I'm curious bc another post someone said he bought 7 packs and got rookie mauer and verlander ( from what I remember).

Comment

Originally posted by Moondraggon View Post
                            Ajmight, did you pull any other rookie cards in those 20 packs? I'm curious bc another post someone said he bought 7 packs and got rookie mauer and verlander ( from what I remember).
                            I pulled Rookie Lincecum and Gold Live Series Cano so I guess drop chances for Rookie Missions is slightly up. And today I got Nolan Arenado Live Series as my daily login 😂🙌

Comment

Originally posted by Moondraggon View Post
                              Nothing worth anything, I only got a rookie Eaton. I did get a SF Giants Gaylord Perry, and well he's about as useful as a screened boat. Ended up selling him for 3 more packs.

Comment

So much for dropped prices w/Arenado. I kept trying to get him but got outbid. Now he's over 20,000, so I'll be grinding. That's fine because I've got other players I need to get to fill collections I'd rather spend the stubs on.

Comment

Working...
                                X