Nolan Arenado!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheShowBaseball View Post
    A new Rookie to Live Nolan Arenado Mission is available in MLB The Show 16 to earn one of the best fielding and power hitting 3Bs in Diamond Dynasty!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n163766[/ATTACH]

Nolan Arenado’s Rookie to Live Missions will appear in the Discoveries tab of Diamond Dynasty Missions after you acquire his Rookie Flashback.

Mission I
    • Discovery – Acquire Rookie Flashback Nolan Arenado
    • Complete – Tally 40 fielding assists with Rookie Flashback Nolan Arenado
    • Unlock – Mission II, plus XP and stubs

Mission II
    • Complete – Evolve Nolan Arenado by feeding Colorado Rockies player items to your Diamond Dynasty created player
    • Unlock – Mission III, plus XP and stubs

Mission III
    • Complete – Lock Rookie Nolan Arenado to your collection (cannot be sold after this step)
    • Unlock – Live Series Nolan Arenado (can be sold), plus XP and stubs

you need a rookie card for him right cause hes been around for so long...

some of the people behind this game need to get a good ass whooping. how about you fix your broken promises before i come take a louisville slugger to your domes

Comment

Originally posted by TSalten View Post
      Anyone wanna grind Arenado?
      I'm down man. I get off work at 5 but plan on playing tonight. PSN is xTARDxSTRENGTHx. Need to grind him and rookie A Rod if you want to do both. Send me a psn message

Comment

I'll grind with you. I only need 16 more assists. editorzRus is my psn

Comment

Anyone wanna help grind for arenado? I only need 16 more assists. "editorzRus" is my psn name

Comment

Anybody who wants to grind this mission out my psn is xTARDxSTRENGTHx. Send me a message. I'm probably gonna be on late, as well as tomorrow and Tuesday. I got plenty of time haha. I can also help grind for ARod mission as well

Comment

Has anyone finished the assists yet? How many feeds does it take? I've got 9 more assists.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelloggs19 View Post
                Has anyone finished the assists yet? How many feeds does it take? I've got 9 more assists.
                I gave 12 - 15 bronzes, 10 - 15 commons, 4 silvers and 2 gold cards....rough estimate. Don't think I had to give the second gold but I had it so it went lol
                Last edited by josph_d_ii; 01-09-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

The upper level Bronzes (Hundley, Qualls and Dahl) gave 3%, all the others gave 2%. Not sure how much the silvers or commons give but after I fed all the commons and bronzes I was at 65%. The four silvers and two gold cards gave me the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by josph_d_ii View Post
                    The upper level Bronzes (Hundley, Qualls and Dahl) gave 3%, all the others gave 2%. Not sure how much the silvers or commons give but after I fed all the commons and bronzes I was at 65%. The four silvers and two gold cards gave me the rest.
                    Thanks for the info!

Comment

Add me I'll grind with you tonight

Comment

Originally posted by xTARDxSTRENGTHx View Post
                        Anybody who wants to grind this mission out my psn is xTARDxSTRENGTHx. Send me a message. I'm probably gonna be on late, as well as tomorrow and Tuesday. I got plenty of time haha. I can also help grind for ARod mission as well
                        Can you grind for the Arenado with me tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Kensuzuki28 View Post
                          Can you grind for the Arenado with me tonight?
                          I finished him but I'll still help you bro. Send me a psn message. We can do it tonight

Comment

i need help with 99 arod need three triples and one walk can anyone help me?

Comment

I'll add you to help

Comment

Working...
                              X