No announcement yet.

A New Year!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This doubles mission for Carpenter is killing me. I racked up 9 doubles rather quickly, but now I'm getting outs all the time. Can't find the gaps.

Comment

Play the Yetis on rookie in the polo grounds.. they can't play a lick of d and the park is massive

Comment

Originally posted by Plastic_Potato32 View Post

Are you being serious
        Sarcasm was intended

Comment

asheptastic27 a 99 Babe Ruth would make my day

Comment

Babe Ruth is a pipe dream and would be an overrated and juiced card... I would prefer players that I've seen play with some more recent legends... Babe was great for his time and will probably go down as "the greatest baseball player of all-time" but for all the wrong reasons... when it comes to the players that are being released you have to take the overall and throw it out of the window and look at the individual attributes... that is what separates someone winning with a common squad over someone with an all diamond squad... trust me on this

Comment

romeischillin then Hank Aaron or Stan Musial.

Comment

My prediction for Flashes of Greatness is a mission for prime Arrieta and prime Nelson Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by cprance21 View Post
                  My prediction for Flashes of Greatness is a mission for prime Arrieta and prime Nelson Cruz.
                  I think Scherzer is more likely than Ari

Comment

Originally posted by TSalten View Post

I think Scherzer is more likely than Ari

Scherzer has a live series Diamond... I'm thinking whoever gets the prime cards will not have a Diamond in the game yet unless they have a low diamond and get a 99 like how Mad Bum has a 99 Flashback, and a 94 Live. So if Scherzer gets one it would have to be a 99, which is possible given his 2 no hitters in 2015 but then again he topped out around his same overall this year in last years game so yeah not sure who they'll pick... my thinking is Flashes of Greatness is probably going to be a young player getting a higher rated card based off potential or a player that didn't quite reach their potential or they could give us Diamond Bryce Harper from 2015... guess we'll find out in a matter of hours

Comment

If that Gaby Sanchez FB is ever going to be released, it will be today.

Comment

I'm sure it's not going to happen, but they could release a couple more Cubs flashbacks and go with Mark Prior & Kerry Wood for "Flashes of Greatness".

Comment

Fb Jose Fernandez? Doubt it tho since his card is already in the game and pretty great.

Comment

Originally posted by Plastic_Potato32 View Post
                            Everyone is saying they want diamonds diamonds and more diamonds. Am I the only one who actually enjoys who the players are instead of what tier they are
                            No sir, you are Not alone. But I get bored playing the same team 9/10 games on DD

1. Jose Reyes 2B
                            2. Ted Williams LF
                            3. Mark Texiera 1B
                            4. Kris Bryant 3B
                            5. JOE 'created' Bunts a lot P/DH 99
                            6. Josh Hamilton RF
                            7. Alex Rodriguez SS
                            8. Probably Kiermier (or another Bunting Defensive OF)

Comment

Working...
                            X