Yoenis Cespedes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoenis Cespedes!

A new Rookie to Live Yoenis Cespedes Mission is available in MLB The Show 16 to earn this Diamond, power-hitting outfielder!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Missions_YoenisCespedes.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	167306

Yoenis Cespedes’ Rookie to Live Missions will appear in the Discoveries tab of Diamond Dynasty Missions after you acquire his Rookie Flashback.

Mission I
    • Discovery – Acquire Rookie Flashback Yoenis Cespedes
    • Complete – Tally 35 hits with Rookie Flashback Yoenis Cespedes
    • Unlock – Mission II, plus XP and stubs

Mission II
    • Complete – Evolve Yoenis Cespedes by feeding New York Mets player items to your Diamond Dynasty created player
    • Unlock – Mission III, plus XP and stubs

Mission III
    • Complete – Lock Rookie Yoenis Cespedes to your collection (cannot be sold after this step)
    • Unlock – Live Series Yoenis Cespedes (can be sold), plus XP and stubs
    Attached Files

Wasn't it supposed to be 2 new missions?

Comment

weak, i just sold the live series cespedes last week .. but yeah thought there were 2 missions

Comment

but nice pulled another lIve series Arenado and the cespedes mission starter in the first pack.. done with those now lol

Comment

Originally posted by shacove7 View Post
          but nice pulled another lIve series Arenado and the cespedes mission starter in the first pack.. done with those now lol
          Lucky...I would quit too.

Comment

Wish there was a diamond card at least well... maybe prime arietta next week?

Comment

on one side I'm happy at all the love my Mets have gotten but on the other hand (only because I already have the live and his rookie isn't a Mets card) I would've preferred another card have the mission... like if they had Todd Frazier's card have the mission I'd be stoked right now but it's all good... still working on A-Rod and Beltran so all this stuff that came after is definitely going to keep me busy once the end of March comes and 17 releases.

Also got my email and saw that MLB The Show 16, Madden NFL 17 and Madden NFL 16 were my top 3 games played last year, with the show having more than double the hours and more total hours than both versions of Madden combined.

Comment

if anyone finishes the cespedes mission let us know if there's a 10 pack bundle reward for a live series mission

Comment

For all the people that are still complaining maybe they are going to explode with some amazing new mission at the end of the month. And if you didn't know the second mission has been moved to be released along with Turn Up the Heat mission.

Comment

Originally posted by shacove7 View Post
                    if anyone finishes the cespedes mission let us know if there's a 10 pack bundle reward for a live series mission

i'm banking on it... crosses fingers as that would be cool... I think you have to feed Mets though so I probably won't know until I finish the Mets command and conquer and get to embody part. Next year I think I'll be more proactive with these missions though

Comment

I sincerely doubt there would be a 10-pack bundle. They didn't do that for Arenado or Bryant, and they were similar missions.

Comment

Working...
                      X