Player Stats Missions V

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Stats Missions V

Round 5 of the new Players Stats Missions is now live!

Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Missions_PlayerStatsMissions_5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	167312

1. Brett Gardner (Prime Flashback)
    2. Jim Edmonds (Legend STL)
    3. Kevin Kiermaier (Live Series)
    4. Brandon Crawford (Live Series)
    5. Trevor Story (Live Series)
    6. Ozzie Smith (Legend SD)
    7. Coco Crisp (Prime Flashback CLE)
    8. Ralph Kiner (Legend)
    9. Alex Colome (Live Series)
    10. Steve Finley (Legend ARI)

Rewards for completing the Player Stats Missions include XP, stubs, player items and various packs. Look for more Diamond, Gold and Silver players to be added to the Player Stats Missions tab in Diamond Dynasty throughout the offseason!

Can someone post the rewards for them ??

Comment

Originally posted by Legendkiller1005 View Post
      go to the missions tap when you click on diamond dynasty and you'll see them. Nothing great from them though

Comment

Originally posted by Legendkiller1005 View Post
        Ralph Kiner 3 Homeruns - 3000 XP, 500 Stubs
        Jim Edmonds (Cardinals) 10 doubles - 2000 XP 750 Stubs
        Brandon Crawford (LS) 15 Fielding assists - Padres Legend Ozzie Smith
        Padres Legend Ozzie Smith 30 FA's - 3000 XP 1000 Stubs
        Indians Flashback Coco Crisp 3 Homeruns - 3000 XP 1000 Stubs
        Steve Finley (Diamondbacks Legend) 5 hits - 1000 XP 500 Stubs
        Prime Brett Gardner 3 Stolen Bags - 1000 XP 500 Stubs
        Kevin Kiermaier 10 Fielding Assists - 1 Standard Pack
        Trevor Story 3 Homeruns - 3000 XP 500 Stubs
        Alex Colome 3 Saves - 1 Standard Pack

Comment

Packs are out!

Comment

Originally posted by jpotrz View Post

Ralph Kiner 3 Homeruns - 3000 XP, 500 Stubs
            Jim Edmonds (Cardinals) 10 doubles - 2000 XP 750 Stubs
            Brandon Crawford (LS) 15 Fielding assists - Padres Legend Ozzie Smith
            Padres Legend Ozzie Smith 30 FA's - 3000 XP 1000 Stubs
            Indians Flashback Coco Crisp 3 Homeruns - 3000 XP 1000 Stubs
            Steve Finley (Diamondbacks Legend) 5 hits - 1000 XP 500 Stubs
            Prime Brett Gardner 3 Stolen Bags - 1000 XP 500 Stubs
            Kevin Kiermaier 10 Fielding Assists - 1 Standard Pack
            Trevor Story 3 Homeruns - 3000 XP 500 Stubs
            Alex Colome 3 Saves - 1 Standard Pack
            At least the Crawford gives you something you can use for another mission. Would be nice if more were like that, especially for the live series players.

Comment

10 fielding assists with an outfielder? Guess who's my new catcher for a while...

Comment

Love all the new missions but doubles missions are the worst. It should be XBH because pulling up on an easy triple or getting pissed that you accidentally hit a HR sucks.

Comment

I have no problems with these missions or their rewards. Most missions are simple enough, even without moving KK to C you could still get the assist depending on if you are playing h2h or vs cpu. Of course everyone wants those missions with the huge payouts but I think between the A-Rod mission and the Captain 50 cards we have more than enough to keep us busy especially if you aren't playing the game 24-7 and running through these missions like a hot knife through butter

Comment

Originally posted by Magroo_13 View Post
                    Love all the new missions but doubles missions are the worst. It should be XBH because pulling up on an easy triple or getting pissed that you accidentally hit a HR sucks.

#DoubleStruggle is real... I'm going through it right now with A-Rod... haven't played in a few days but yeah... had same issue with Rookie Tulo and then again with Prime Tulo... I just look at the screen like "oh so you just gonna hit a homer huh"... and then move on to the next batter

Comment

Yeah, it feels weird to be disappointed that a dude hit a bomb instead of a gapper. I like the XBH idea, as well.

Comment

I'm still working on getting the doubles for Carpenter. It's taking me forever but it is easier playing on Polo grounds especially against the Yetis, Isotopes, Beasts, etc. If your able to deal with going through the lineup time after time which can get boring u can get around 3-4 doubles in a game in 6-7 at bats. U could get more at bats if u wanted they can't play a lick of defense but after a while I just run into outs on purpose to move it along a little bit. Still fun just slow.

Comment

Question? What is Yetis, Isotopes and Beasts? I've seen different ones refer to Yetis and I guess I have no clue what they mean.

Comment

Originally posted by soonerfaithfull View Post
                            Question? What is Yetis, Isotopes and Beasts? I've seen different ones refer to Yetis and I guess I have no clue what they mean.
                            They are garbage teams you can play extra innings games against to grind missions without getting frustrated.

Comment

A little bummed about the Edmonds mission, I knew my early (when I was young and dumb 8 months ago) quick sells were going to come back to bite me eventually. I have learned a valuable lesson for 17.

Comment

Working...
                              X