Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @MLBTheShow_Tips Twitter Re-Launch

Many of you know me as “Tips.”

Back in 2015, I created the @MLBtheShow_Tips Twitter account to talk to fans who love this game as much as I do. We tweeted about Diamond Dynasty strategy and debated roster predictions.

It was a hobby. So, you can imagine how I felt when that passion turned into a full-time job with the Dev Team at San Diego Studio a few months ago.

I’m now working with our new Live Content Team to make the game more dynamic than ever before. We’ll have more info about our role soon. This team, including me, will stay active on the MLBTheShow_Tips Twitter account to keep everyone informed about the latest content that’s on the way.

We have big plans for MLB The Show 17, so follow our official social media channels to be the first to know what’s new!

Twitter: @MLBtheShow_Tips
    Twitter: @MLBtheShow
    Facebook: MLB The Show
    Twitch: Sony San Diego Studio
    YouTube: Sony San Diego
    Instagram: MLB The Show

-Stephen

Great to have you back! Can't wait for more info.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back tips! Will you also be updating us on the rest of the content remaining on MLB 16?

Comment

Welcome back bro! Sick profile pic btw!

Comment

Welcome back, glad we got someone good in the community now that won't block everyone

Comment

That's a cool story! Congratulations! Hope you enjoy your new job and good luck!

Comment

Welcome back!
                My question is if you're going to continue to use the MLB The Show Tips YouTube channel
                Last edited by pdxhankc; 01-26-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pdxhankc View Post
                  Welcome back!
                  My question is if you're going to continue to use the MLB The Show Tips YouTube channel

thats definitely a good question, I forgot all about that once the roster updates ended. I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes MLB The Show's official YouTube if they can rebrand it or it'll become a personal YT channel for him... I don't know thats just the two options that I'm thinking they or he does with the channel... or it could become like a community channel as he was getting a lot of guys in the community involved in videos last year.. I wouldn't be surprised to see Top Player List and possible Roster Update Prediction videos from around the community if it isn't too time consuming to get other MLB The Show players involved that like to make videos

Comment

Working...
                  X