Player Stats Missions VI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Stats Missions VI

Round 6 of the new Players Stats Missions is now live! This will be the final round of Player Stats Missions in MLB The Show 16.

Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Missions_PlayerStatsMissions_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	168846

1. Kyle Barraclough (Live Series)
    2. Evan Longoria (Prime Flashback)
    3. Reggie Stocker (Legend)
    4. Max Scherzer (Live Series)
    5. Luis Tiant (Legend CLE)
    6. Nolan Ryan (Legend LAA)
    7. Andre Dawson (Legend WSH)
    8. David Wright (Prime Flashback)
    9. Gaylord Perry (Legend SF)
    10. Zack Greinke (Prime Flashback)

Love 'em Thanks for all the content AGAIN!

Comment

Eh. Too many prime's and legends. Last week was better with half Live series.

Comment

Originally posted by czyzdustries View Post
        Eh. Too many prime's and legends. Last week was better with half Live series.
        Sounds like u quick sold some of your players? Either that or u don't have them - I have 5 of the 10. You should have some cuz you've been playing since the game dropped, like me. Unless u didn't complete some collections/feed missions. Looks to me like they are trying to mix it up. I concede that some will be difficult, others extremely difficult (97 Nolan Ryan), to obtain.

Comment

Originally posted by SKITZOx916 View Post

Sounds like u quick sold some of your players? Either that or u don't have them - I have 5 of the 10. You should have some cuz you've been playing since the game dropped, like me. Unless u didn't complete some collections/feed missions. Looks to me like they are trying to mix it up. I concede that some will be difficult, others extremely difficult (97 Nolan Ryan), to obtain.
          If I quick sold players, then why would I want more live series missions?? I haven't bought a ton of packs to get Prime players.

Comment

Anybody see the rewards?

Comment

I have 2 of the 10. I may be in the minority, but I don't play BR. So, in effect, 5 of these cards are unobtainable without stub investment. Be honest who wasted their tickets on that Greinke?
              Last edited by njv232; 01-27-2017, 02:43 PM.

Comment

I have all these cards, except for Greinke.

Comment

Anyone know where i can find a list of the entire seasons Rookie-Prime ,ect..mission starters?

Comment

Thanks for solid rewards this time! Just grinded Stocker's mission and sold the bat for 51,111 stubs!

Comment

Nice reward for barraclough since you'll likely make a few k at the very least with the Halloween equiptmeb

Comment

Greinke, Wright and from before Braun and SF Cepeda. These were Cap 50 store available only. Other cards such as 99 Pujols which is a player mission were also cap store only. Besides BR because I don't play online, how is one to complete these if these cards don't appear in the cap store again? There's only 1 or more cycles ( if they're 30 days plus long) before 17 comes out and the next one is this week. If these cards aren't available again in the cap store or by other means besides BR then these player missions are going to be undoable for many.

Once 17 is out, 16 is going to my nephews. It would be a shame to not be able to complete these other missions although I doubt I can get 4 cap 50 awards that equate to probably around 15k in tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by czyzdustries View Post

If I quick sold players, then why would I want more live series missions?? I haven't bought a ton of packs to get Prime players.
                          Maybe u aren't aware after the entire season is done, but u can quicksell more than just Live Series players. Well, now u know for MLB17 if u choose to buy it in 7 days. Some of the players are from missions so if u didn't do them, that's on you. They aren't necessarily going to give u all "easy" players that everyone has. Why are people even whining about this? At the time this was posted, MLB17 was coming out in just 2 months (I concede I responded late but I took a break from '16 as I waited for '17 to drop).

Comment

The point of these Player Stat Missions went over a lot of peoples heads... can't wait til Tuesday and the awesomeness that will be The Show 17... will probably peek in at 16 every now and then because well I still have things that I haven't finished and atleast until it goes offline it'll be a nice change of pace from time to time

Comment

Working...
                            X