Scherzer and Perez!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scherzer and Perez!

This week marks the final release of new Flashbacks and Missions for MLB The Show 16 as our Dev Team focuses on making MLB The Show 17 even better! Stay tuned to our Developer Blogs and Twitch streams where we will reveal new details starting in February!

A lot of great Flashbacks and Legends have entered Diamond Dynasty this season, and now we celebrate the NL Cy Young Award winner, Max Scherzer. A new Rookie to Live Mission is available to earn his Diamond player item!

Max Scherzer Rookie to Live Missions
    Discoveries tab – mission is visible to all

Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Missions_MaxScherzer.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	168862

Mission I
    • Complete – Tally 35 pitcher strikeouts with Rookie Flashback Max Scherzer (84 OVR)
    • Unlock – Mission II, plus XP and stubs

Mission II
    • Complete – Evolve Max Scherzer by feeding Washington Nationals player items to your Diamond Dynasty created player
    • Unlock – Mission III, plus XP and stubs

Mission III
    • Complete – Lock Rookie Max Scherzer to your collection (cannot be sold after this step)
    • Unlock – Live Series Max Scherzer (94 OVR, can be sold), plus XP and stubs

Another Mission appears this week for Prime Flashback Oliver Perez. He was one of the best strikeout pitchers of the 2004 season. Earn his Flashback item in his new Live to Prime Mission under the Discoveries tab.

Oliver Perez Live to Prime Mission
    Discoveries tab – mission is visible to all

Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_Missions_OliverPerez.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	168860
    • Complete – Tally 25 pitcher strikeouts with Oliver Perez (Live Series)
    • Unlock – Prime Flashback Oliver Perez (86 OVR), plus XP and stubs

Attached Files

Is there somewhere i can look to aee all the seasons ROOKIE-Prime ,ect. Missions? Or can someone list this info?

Comment

Here's a list. It's a little outdated though. https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBTheShow/...okie_to_prime/

Comment

Man, this rookie to live thing is cool... can we get Trout, Altuve, or Kershaw so I can actually do the mission?

Comment

Originally posted by njv232 View Post
          Man, this rookie to live thing is cool... can we get Trout, Altuve, or Kershaw so I can actually do the mission?

unfortunately that was the last update... only thing remaining would potentially be the Captain Store continuing to update as Level 50 looks to be ready for a refresh tomorrow. Hoping they put Wright and/or Seaver back in the store (preferably in the Donaldson and deGrom stores respectively)

Comment

Has any one completed the missions but are not able to claim it at this time playing on ps3.

Comment

Working...
            X