The Standard Plus Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Standard Plus Pack

The new Standard Plus pack is now available in the Show Shop, and it will be the final pack released in MLB The Show 16.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_Tile_StandardPlus.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	170312

The STANDARD PLUS Pack contains 5 player items. It includes one guaranteed Silver player item (or better), plus one Limited Edition equipment item per pack.

Types of Limited Edition equipment:
    • Patriotic
    • Veteran
    • Halloween
    • Thanksgiving
    • Holiday
    • New Year

The STANDARD PLUS Pack costs 3,500 Stubs and will remain in the Show Shop.

Attached Files

Wow !! A guaranteed silver in february is so tempting !!

Comment

I won't complain. opened one pack, got Dee Gordon and a patriotic bat

Comment

Originally posted by kecker25 View Post
        So ungrateful. Be happy they continue to put stuff in the game. Go play another game if you're going to complain.

Comment

Originally posted by ajmight View Post

So ungrateful. Be happy they continue to put stuff in the game. Go play another game if you're going to complain.
          I'm glad your grateful you can get a silver for 3500 stubs . better you than me

Comment

Silver PLUS Guaranteed Limited Edition Equipment. That ain't nothin.

Comment

Doh! I better get rid of those bats I picked up today to flip before they completely tank.

Comment

kecker25 I'm going to have to go with you on this one man. A guaranteed silver... my bench doesn't even have a gold. I'd say a pack for missions to get a diamond or something would be much better and would keep the people playing busy till 17' at least.

Comment

This pack can ultimately produce diamonds since the holiday/thanksgiving/halloween collections will now be more affordable. I'm 1 item away from picking up Brantley now.

Comment

Might as well. Got over a hundred K stubs and this game has less then 2 months.

Comment

I'm glad your grateful you can get a silver for 3500 stubs . better you than me
                      I used them to get the limited edition equipment so I could finish the equipment missions. Jokes on you, I was able to sell equipment I didn't want, so I could open more and more packs. I started with 15k and was able to open 50 packs from selling the equipment that I didn't want. I also ended up getting a diamond Mad Bum and a rookie Cargo.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShowBaseball View Post
                        The new Standard Plus pack is now available in the Show Shop, and it will be the final pack released in MLB The Show 16.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n170312[/ATTACH]

The STANDARD PLUS Pack contains 5 player items. It includes one guaranteed Silver player item (or better), plus one Limited Edition equipment item per pack.

Types of Limited Edition equipment:
                        • Patriotic
                        • Veteran
                        • Halloween
                        • Thanksgiving
                        • Holiday
                        • New Year

The STANDARD PLUS Pack costs 3,500 Stubs and will remain in the Show Shop.

RIP MLB 16 I betterget something good from this

Comment

Originally posted by anpo31023 View Post
                          kecker25 I'm going to have to go with you on this one man. A guaranteed silver... my bench doesn't even have a gold. I'd say a pack for missions to get a diamond or something would be much better and would keep the people playing busy till 17' at least.
                          I gotta tell you I've had every MLB The Show since the first one came out and if not for what they have right now I would have quit after the regular baseball season like I always did. Heck man I'm still flipping and people are still buying and I play every day.They gave us easy Diamond missions (re Arod, Teixiera, Ortiz, Williams, Schmidt, Scherzer) what else do you want? I think they did great with this years game.....Except fix the bunt cheese. I'm happy that they are still throwing us a bone.
                          Texas Flood

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS10PT View Post

I gotta tell you I've had every MLB The Show since the first one came out and if not for what they have right now I would have quit after the regular baseball season like I always did. Heck man I'm still flipping and people are still buying and I play every day.They gave us easy Diamond missions (re Arod, Teixiera, Ortiz, Williams, Schmidt, Scherzer) what else do you want? I think they did great with this years game.....Except fix the bunt cheese. I'm happy that they are still throwing us a bone.
                            Totally in agreement Texas. I usually quit right after the baseball season is done. Not this year. I have continued to play the whole time. They did a great job!

Comment

I don't get what people have against more content. As long as it isn't all dropped at once I'm all for it and making a pack that allows you to pull any holiday equipment is awesome. People were complaining about not being able to complete collections because the equipment cost so much stubs (which is our fault, not The Show's fault) and with The Show releasing this pack you know have the ability to pull all equipment not to mention the cost on the Marketplace will lower so you can scoop equipment up that way as well. This also sounds like these will be the final packs in the game and for the remainder of the game.

Shoot I might do one final huge pack opening in hopes of getting these collections completed. The first vlog and stream are this week too if I'm not mistaken for The Show 17 so I don't know about you but I'm ready for some baseball.

Comment

Working...
                              X