MLB The Show 17: Gameplay Improvements, Animations... [Vlog]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smevster70 View Post
    Will you be able to carry 2016 save games into the new version?

Franchise and Road To The Show yes, Season maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Soup223 View Post
      Does the players gameplay have any effect in the outcome of H2H? Or is it still just as effective as the fans love? I only ask because I just had Jordan Zimmerman laying big fat ones for 12 straight innings (yes, 12. He was able to do so because I usually swing at the strikes) giving the infielders PLEANTY of work. Anyways, looking forward to the new edition.

won't be able to go 12 innings with Zimmerman like last year and far as I can tell attributes will play a larger role in how your player performs but you'll still have to be good on the sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

won't be able to go 12 innings with Zimmerman like last year and far as I can tell attributes will play a larger role in how your player performs but you'll still have to be good on the sticks.

So it will still have predetermined results for online play. Okay, so who do I talk to about getting that 20 game win streak? Which is totally realistic, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilZEAD View Post
          Looks great so far! I really hope bunting is addressed early on.
          Hopefully, with the new ball physics this will be addressed. Knowing that before it acted as though the ball would hit a wall rather than a bat indicates that it will be more difficult to bunt based upon how a ball behaves when it comes into contact with a curved object rather than a flat surface. Good job SDS!
          Last edited by va_hick; 03-15-2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

they said they are aware of the bug and are working to fix it so that it is not in the finished product
            This glitch has been in MLB for YEARS they've been working on it since 2012. They focus too much on the look and the game play always lags behind. Guarantee this will be an issue in February still.

Comment

Working...
            X