New Jumbotron Comparisons!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jumbotron Comparisons!

Thanks to everyone who has provided us feedback for the Jumbotrons! Adam put together some beautiful comparison screenshots.

The Show 16 on the left, and the new 17 on the right. (click to enlarge!)

Progressive Field
    Click image for larger version

Name:	16_CLE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	174088 Click image for larger version

Name:	17_CLE.jpg
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	174078

Guaranteed Rate Field

Name:	16_CHW.jpg
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	174072 Click image for larger version

Name:	17_CHW.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	174090

Citi Field

Name:	16_NYM.jpg
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	174070 Click image for larger version

Name:	17_NYM.jpg
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	174082

Target Field

Name:	16_MN.jpg
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	174076 Click image for larger version

Name:	17_MIN.jpg
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	174084

AT&T Park

Name:	16_SF.jpg
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	174086 Click image for larger version

Name:	17_SF.jpg
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	174080

Attached Files
    twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Lookin good

Comment

I hope they updated Minute Maid Park jumbotron to look like this everything well except the player, I been to astros game and it's awesome looking

Comment

Originally posted by Ducks_of_Anaheim View Post
        I hope they updated Minute Maid Park jumbotron to look like this everything well except the player, I been to astros game and it's awesome looking

Not sure if Astros jumbotron made it in since it isn't one of the ones shown above but I would post it in this thread http://forums.theshownation.com/foru...otron-feedback and there is also probably a thread at Operation Sports. Might not be in time to get it in MLB The Show 17 but could get the jump on MLB The Show 18 by posting it.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ducks_of_Anaheim View Post
            Our artist actually updated nearly half of all MLB jumbotrons this year to more closely match their 2016 real-life counterparts. Oakland, Houston, Detroit, Cubs, Yankees, Pirates, and more all received updates. Additionally, ALL jumbotrons received a font upgrade this year to make text and stats look a lot cleaner

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_SDS View Post

Our artist actually updated nearly half of all MLB jumbotrons this year to more closely match their 2016 real-life counterparts. Oakland, Houston, Detroit, Cubs, Yankees, Pirates, and more all received updates. Additionally, ALL jumbotrons received a font upgrade this year to make text and stats look a lot cleaner
              Can we see a comparison shot of the jumbotron in minute maid park?

Comment

Originally posted by RXGammer View Post

Can we see a comparison shot of the jumbotron in minute maid park?
                We are not planning to capture anymore comparison images, but it is nearly identical to the real life image a few posts up

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_SDS View Post

We are not planning to capture anymore comparison images, but it is nearly identical to the real life image a few posts up
                  I know it's only just been finished but are you guys planning on having the new CF at MMP or is it too late now?

Comment

ok thank you, great job on the jumbotrons they look amazing

Comment

New Kominsky Park is now called Guaranteed Rate Park. This honestly caused me to feel nauseous when reading that.

From League Park, Municipal Stadium, Shibe Park, and Polo Grounds to "Guaranteed Rate" Park. Sometimes, the modern stuff makes me, well, quite sick.

Comment

Jumbotrons DO LOOK GREAT, by the way...I was just so stunned by "guaranteed rate park" that I had to comment!

Comment

Very impressive! Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayedRex View Post

I know it's only just been finished but are you guys planning on having the new CF at MMP or is it too late now?

with the hill in CF missing??? I think they said something about this being updated or that it would be updated... have the Astros even gone forward with bringing the fences in and removing the hill yet???... I checked online and didn't notice the change the few times I watched a game there or watched highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

with the hill in CF missing??? I think they said something about this being updated or that it would be updated... have the Astros even gone forward with bringing the fences in and removing the hill yet???... I checked online and didn't notice the change the few times I watched a game there or watched highlights.
                              ​Yea tal's hill was removed this year and renovations will be done before the start of this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X