New Jumbotron Comparisons!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RXGammer View Post

​Yea tal's hill was removed this year and renovations will be done before the start of this season.

I guess if Carlos Gomez isn't going up the hill it wasn't going to be the same. I always thought it was cool to have that hill that but at the same time I was surprised that no (or not many notable) injuries got caused by it. Wish they would've kept it when they moved the fence in (if they still moved the fence in) and allowed x amount of fans to buy tickets to watch the game from that area

Comment

Those jumbotrons are gonna look badass this year and cannot wait to see suntrust and the new tals hill in houston and to say that the target field in the show 16 really sucks and also cannot wait to see the new marlins park fences and you know i am buying the game! I played this game since i was in 6th grade when it realeases

Comment

I hope they show the new tal's hill in the game

Comment

Did they change the jumbotron at the Rogers Centre in Toronto? And did they correct the glitch of the innings being stuck on the bottom of the 44 inning on God scoreboard on the second deck?

Comment

I just saw this now. That upgrade looks nice.

Comment

Just wanted to point out that the ticker at g rate field is also a new scoreboard. The one right in front of the main scoreboard on the patio.

Comment

Working...
              X