- YouTube Playlist featuring all Live Streams
- Gameplay Deep Dive [2/9/17]
- The Little Things [2/23/17]
- Presentation and Commentary [3/2/17]
- Franchise [3/9/17]
- Road To The Show [3/16/17]
- Graphical Improvements [3/16/17]
- Random CPU vs CPU gameplay [3/16/17]
- Highlights and Recaps
- Introducing Griffey-Insprired "Retro Mode" for MLB The Show 17 [12/3/16]
- Retro Mode Details, Regional Cover Athletes Revealed [1/25/17]
- Building Your Diamond Dynasty [2/14/17]
- Build an Empire with Franchise Mode [3/7/17]
- MLB The Show 17 Goes Full RPG with Road to the Show [3/14/17]
- Diamond Dynasty [2/13/17]
- The Little Things Part 1 [2/2017]
- The Little Things Part 2 [2/22/17]
- MLB Network - Presentation and Commentary [2/27/17]
- Hall of Fame Edition Unboxing [3/15/17]
- Retro with KGJR [3/20/17]
(click to enlarge)
PS4 Pro Specific Options
(click to enlarge)
NOTE ABOUT THE HDR Intensity slider:
We recommend starting with the HDR Intensity slider all the way to the left. At this setting, the game uses the same exposure values as it does for standard dynamic range (SDR). You will notice however, that areas which previously were blown out-white in SDR, will not retain their color, but will be physically brighter in HDR. So for example, instead of hot white infield dirt, you will see a bright, dirt-colored infield.
Where can I pre-order?
Theshow.com has all the info you need.
Will I be able to pre-load?
Yes! Pre-loading should start sometime on Saturday 3/25/17.
My pre-loading hasn't started yet. Why?
There are several things you can try:
- Reboot your PS4.
- Double check and make sure you have enough space on your HDD, and that your current PS4 is set to your primary device.
- Go into your library, find MLB The Show 17, select the icon with the dots "...", and click on the time remaining to play the game.
- Try downloading the themes first.
- Log into the PS Store Website via browser and initiate the download from there.
- Go to your Library. Go to the top and hit search. Type in MLB. Choose The Show '17 and it should have a download button.
Will this be released on the PS3 or is it only PS4?
The Show 17 is PS4 exclusive.
Will it support the PS4 Pro?
Are Year-to-Year saves still in?
It says if I pre-order I'll get stubs for The Show 16. Is this a typo?
Nope - if you pre-order through the PSN you will instantly get stubs for The Show 16.
How do I get the New Era hat?
That is exclusive to the Hall of Fame Edition, which is only sold by GameStop.
How many new legends in The Show 17?
30 new unique legends, and some with multiple variations.
What are the new OVR ratings?
90-99 = Diamond
85-89 = Gold
80-84 = Silver
70-79 = Bronze
0-69 = Common
How can I keep up to date with the latest happenings with MLB The Show?