X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your pre-load hasn't started yet, there are several things you can try:
    1. Reboot your PS4.
    2. Double check and make sure you have enough space on your HDD, and that your current PS4 is set to your primary device.
    3. Go into your library, find MLB The Show 17, select the icon with the dots "...", and click on the time remaining to play the game.
    4. Try downloading the themes first.
    5. Log into the PS Store Website via browser and initiate the download from there.
    twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

Originally posted by Victor_SDS View Post
      If your pre-load hasn't started yet, there are several things you can try:
      1. Reboot your PS4.
      2. Double check and make sure you have enough space on your HDD, and that your current PS4 is set to your primary device.
      3. Go into your library, find MLB The Show 17, select the icon with the dots "...", and click on the time remaining to play the game.
      4. Try downloading the themes first.
      5. Log into the PS Store Website via browser and initiate the download from there.
      Adding one thing to this that was mentioned in another thread.
      Go to your Library. Go to the top and hit search. Type in MLB. Choose The Show '17 and it should have a download button. I tried several of the things posted in the quoted message and none of them worked. Not sure why the search version of 17 had the download button and not the others but it did and mine is happily downloading.

Comment

I had problems with download the game(MVP edition). When I went to the library and chose icon mlb the show 17, I did not have a download button. But when I used the search on the library and found the game with library search, there appeared a download button. May be this is only European problems. My friends had this problem too! I m from Russia, sorry for my English.

Comment

Go to your notifications.

If the game attempted to auto-download/preload and succeeded you should see that it is either downloading or will say "installed". In all likelihood you will also see it on your screen as a selectable game to play except you should have a timer counting down to midnight EST.

If the game attempted to auto-download/preload and failed you should see an error or "can't download" or something to that effect. This is the situation that I had. I simply had to make room on my HD (can't wait to try out the USB storage btw). I deleted a game that has been collecting dust on my HD (NBA 2K17) and The Show 17 installed without a hitch along with all the themes... can't wait to use my Mets one... used the ones for 15 was a little surprised they did avatars last year instead of themes... would be cool if they gave us both every year with preorder but I guess alternating each year is cool too.

Now if you went to your notifications and didn't see MLB The Show 17 then you will want to go to Library. Go to purchased games and you should see it. When you select The Show 17 you should have an option to download. If you don't then highlight the etc box... the box with the "..." and see if there is a download option.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Money2354 View Post
            Im wondering the same thing
            Someone told me to go to your Library and search The Show and it will pop up and you can click on it to download

Comment

I Have not Pre ordered the digital deluxe yet. Is it too late to download it now, and still be able for the download to be finished by midnight ET. What is the latest time i would be able to download it and it still be installed and ready to play by. midnight ET???? it is 1:07 PM at the moment. What time will i have to download it by for the game to be ready to go by midnight ET?

Comment

If I played the show 16 on ps3, how can I get my rewards for playing the previous game on my ps4 account?

Comment

Thanks very much for this. Can't wait to play this game.

Comment

Will there be any significant improvements/additions to online play this year? I desperately want to be able to set up a 7 game series against a PSN friend. My friend and I play series, but we just have to keep track of it in our heads. Andrew Miller and Aroldis Chapman end up pitching 3 innings each per game because our pitchers don't wear down over the course of the series. A mode that lets you play an actual series against eachother online would be a god send.

Comment

Is there finally create-a-stadium this year?

Comment

Working...
                      X