The Show 16 Community Update: 4/12/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Show 16 Community Update: 4/12/16

We appreciate your patience as we work on the next update for The Show 16. Barring unforeseen setbacks, we’re hopeful we can release patch 1.03 in the coming days.

We are aware of and continue to track and investigate issues relating to server stability and online play, including a “Challenge Failed” message many users have encountered. There are also reports of inconsistent head-to-head matchmaking and some minor offline issues we’re exploring as well. In addition, the first live roster is currently scheduled to be released Wednesday morning (tomorrow).

As always, thank you for your continued support, plus to those who've shared feedback with us on their experiences with the game. We will strive to maintain constant communications on the status of the next update as progress is made.

Thanks for the update and the teams continued efforts.

Comment

Please, oh please tell me you're looking into "added to queue". Did I mention please? If it is the case that you're not I'd probably prefer not being told that, I just don't think I have it in me to take hearing that. Not anymore. Not after all this.

Comment

Good stuff. Hopefully the challenge failed that plagues the play a friend mode will be in this patch.

Comment

please we need the stats made in online franchise mode goes to personal year stats, because we are that alwayshave been playing franchise on lien since 2010, thx

Comment

awesome! thanks for keeping us updated.

Comment

it would also be nice if some things, other than online issues, could be addressed, such as dynamic difficulty for hitting in rtts. this is keeping many players, including myself, from playing this beloved mode in mlb the show. and then simple things like... not always having to change the batter and pitcher camera angles at the start of each game in conquest mode. it's easily remedied, since my custom camera saves are in there, but i really need to reset this each game? and those would be my only additional issues. thank you for reading. ha.

Comment

Also why is the schedule in online franchise last years schedule? Soon as we get to May the games don't match up and we can't play I assume this is a bug but I've read nothing on it so details of the fixes coming to the online franchise specifically would be appreciated. On a side note if it takes two months for your game to work again then you should give everybody half their money back for wasting everyone's time with a piss poor product.
                Last edited by ARES1786; 04-12-2016, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Any information on the Live Roster Update? As stated above they were hoping it would be this morning; trying to find out if it actually happened?

Comment

Don't think it did. Again...

Comment

They said rosters wouldn't be out this week on Twitter, but they are definitely out. Kudos to them for pushing the new cards and updates out. Thanks, guys!
                      Last edited by PateWill; 04-13-2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I guess they are contradicting themselves, since this post says they were trying for today. Not sure what is the difficulty in getting an updated roster with all the opening day lineups. Really not fun to start a franchise missing star rookie players, especially if you are a Colorado, Houston or LA Dodger fan, since they have some rookies that are playing great.

Comment

What exactly did they do, i still get challeged failed

Comment

Originally posted by jaderyan11 View Post
                            I guess they are contradicting themselves, since this post says they were trying for today. Not sure what is the difficulty in getting an updated roster with all the opening day lineups. Really not fun to start a franchise missing star rookie players, especially if you are a Colorado, Houston or LA Dodger fan, since they have some rookies that are playing great.
                            true, not sure what would be holding this up either.

Comment

Originally posted by jim488 View Post
                              it would also be nice if some things, other than online issues, could be addressed, such as dynamic difficulty for hitting in rtts. this is keeping many players, including myself, from playing this beloved mode in mlb the show. and then simple things like... not always having to change the batter and pitcher camera angles at the start of each game in conquest mode. it's easily remedied, since my custom camera saves are in there, but i really need to reset this each game? and those would be my only additional issues. thank you for reading. ha.

For your camera angle issue you can go to you settings on the main start screen and set whatever default you prefer. Doing so will save them and start every game the way you like.

Sorry I can't solve your other issues though...

Comment

Working...
                              X