Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing pre-order or special edition goods.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing pre-order or special edition goods.

First: try the steps listed below, and if you still have not received your pre-order goods, please PM me the details, or email: theshow@playstation.sony.com.

Visit the Quick Menu (Touchpad/Select Button) > Show Shop > Purchase or Redeem option; or Main Menu > My Locker > Show Shop > Purchase or Redeem. There will be a list of available products.
    You should be able to verify the pre-order pack incentives by going into Settings > PSN Network > Account Info > Services List and finding MLB 16 The Show.

If you don't have Stubs:
    1. IN GAME hit your large middle button. This will bring up a menu.
    2. Choose the Show Store option.
    3. Choose Purchase or Redeem
    4. The option for Stubs should show up most of them will say "FOR PRICE" but there should also be one that says collect (or something to that effect, I have already redeemed mine and I cannot remember exactly what it said but it was different then the purchasable ones) The one that says this will not make you purchase it and will give it to you as your bonus.
    If you don't have packs:
    1. Go to theshownation.com and log in with your PSN account.
    2. Click the Stubs icon in the top right of the website, next to your username
    3. Press the blue button that says Redeem
    4. Click your User Name at the top of the page and in the drop down choose "Inventory"
    5. Click the "Item Pack" tab
    6. Click "Filter Options" and change the view to owned
    7. Your available packs will show up. and you can open them. Understand if you got standard packs in groups of 10 you will originally only see that you have 2. You will need to open each 10 pack and then when you go back you will see the total number you have. You will need to open them separately.**
    ** Only standard packs are showing in the Inventory list online. When you log in to the game you should be able to get your other packs in the show store area.

If you don't have Loyalty rewards:

Try logging into the game then closing out completely. When you reload the game you should get a pop up that tells you that you need cards to play so here are some to start you off. These should be your gold loyalty rewards. I had issues with this. I played online and should have met the criteria for Gold Rewards but only got some Silver cards. It may be from a bug or it may not have been my loyalty rewards but something else. At the time I honestly did not look to see if it said loyalty reward on the popup.
    Thank you Castor027.

Update 2 - 3/28/15 11:33am pst: We have made some work-around changes that allow users to redeem Pack entitlements:
    1. Go to theshownation.com
    2. Click the Stubs icon in the top right of the website, next to your username
    3. Press the blue button that says Redeem
    4. Now, back in MLB The Show 16, go into your inventory, and everything you have redeemed should be in your "open packs" menu.
    Update 3 - 4/1/15: It appears the majority of claims have been resolved. Again, if you're still missing stuff, PM me the details or email theshow@playstation.sony.com. Thanks.

twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Anybody else having issues with the MVP Edition code not working? It gave me my 5,000 stubs, but I can't get any of the bonus packs.

Comment

How do I get my stubs and packs? It says I have none of both.

Comment

Same with me!!

Comment

Use the quick menu and then go to Show Shop, then Redeem. It had my 5,000 stubs, but no packs ;(

Comment

Wow, im not seeing anything with redeem

Comment

Same here!! No stubs no packs to open !

Comment

Annoying as hell. Someone please post a solution when you figure it out.

Comment

Digital Deluxe Edition here, no packs or stubs for me either.

Comment

How do I get the pre order bonus packs...I'm not seeing anything under open packs....do I need to download some addon for the preorder packs to show up?

Comment

I 2nd that for sure

Comment

Pointless spending that extra money for MVP edition apparently....

Comment

Well, it looks like some people have received their stuff.. since theres carda for sale in the auction house now

Comment

Digital deluxe edition here and no packs yet, only got the 11,000 stubs.

Comment

I have the MVP edition but not seeing the bonus stubs or packs anywhere

Comment

Working...
                              X