Extended Server Maintenance 4/26 Change Notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended Server Maintenance 4/26 Change Notes

1.Improvements to players, data and lineup accuracy in to Play Now>Play Now>Daily Rosters.
    2.Addressed issues when receiving awards when exiting games in certain situations. At times, users were experiencing a crash.
    3.Your created DD player/Dynasty player should no longer suck the energy out of his teammates when he is in the bullpen.
    4. Removed Ol Franchise quit block when the Franchise is in Setup status. You can now quit an online Franchise in the setup stat.

Over the course of the last week i have been able to log in and play everyday. With this server maintenance I was unable to collect my final daily login, which would reward me with a bonus standard pack. Will this be recompensed to my account due to not being able to connect to the game servers?

Comment

Now we need an immediate update with the latest DD/BR craze in the game queue glitch

Comment

Originally posted by xTwo2Coolx View Post
        Over the course of the last week i have been able to log in and play everyday. With this server maintenance I was unable to collect my final daily login, which would reward me with a bonus standard pack. Will this be recompensed to my account due to not being able to connect to the game servers?
        The next time you login you will get your standard pack. It does not reset for missing a day, at least it didn't in past years.

I really wish people would stop expecting to be compensated for everything, SDS owes us nothing outside of a functioning game, not stubs or free packs .

Comment

A message about the state of online in MLB The Show 16 (4/8/16)

[COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]04-08-2016, 09:14 PM

[/COLOR]

Every season, there’s nothing we look forward to more than finally getting a new version of MLB The Show into our fans’ hands. We spend our offseason striving to make the best baseball game possible, aided by an amazing community that buoys us with their support and terrific feedback.

The Show 16 is the culmination of all of that, a labor of love for all of us, and while we’re proud of everything we put in the package this year, our initial online experience has been inconsistent.

We apologize that the excitement of launch and the start of the season has been soured by these issues. Our team is taking every step necessary and working around the clock to stabilize our online servers as soon as possible.

In acknowledgment of the frustration these issues have caused, if you’ve played The Show 16 while connected to PlayStation Network before 1 pm PDT, Friday, April 8, we’re adding 5,000 stubs and 10 standard packs to your account. Stubs will show up automatically by Tuesday, April 12; no redemption required. Packs can be accessed in the “Open Packs” section by Tuesday, April 12 (via “Main Menu > My Locker > Inventory > Open Packs”).

To those of you who’ve reached out to us during this week, and to the many more who we haven’t heard from but who may have been affected, we extend our endless thanks and appreciation for your patience and ongoing support.

I never did get these packs/stubs but have been playing since day 1. Anyone else have this issue? Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by foge011 View Post
            The next time you login you will get your standard pack. It does not reset for missing a day, at least it didn't in past years.

I really wish people would stop expecting to be compensated for everything, SDS owes us nothing outside of a functioning game, not stubs or free packs .
            That is all i needed to know. since this is the first time owning the show since DD has started i was under the impression missing a day would void the weekly reward. I appreciate the clarity.
            also of note, i would not expect compensation of "free" items for no reason expecting to profit from it. just to clarify.

Comment

That wasn't directed at you necessarily, just in general. It's really the state of society, people want everything handed to them without working for it.

Comment

careful. there will be host of angry teenagers threatening to un-follow you on social media with fightin words like that. haha!!

Comment

Is there an ETA on the Dynamic Hitting fix?

Comment

Is there a reason Conquest games are not going towards my innings missions? Is this a bug? I'm assuming it is since we unlock those missions by playing conquest...

Comment

Originally posted by nash0524 View Post
                      Is there a reason Conquest games are not going towards my innings missions? Is this a bug? I'm assuming it is since we unlock those missions by playing conquest...

is this for a command a team mission or a captains mission?

Comment

Thanks to the team for fixing the server issues. All of my challenges have been successful over the past week.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

is this for a command a team mission or a captains mission?

Command a team mission. The captain's mission is still working for me.

Comment

How about a fix for auto base running please

Comment

Originally posted by nash0524 View Post

Command a team mission. The captain's mission is still working for me.

it works for me... how many guys on the team are you using? Also remember Conquest is 3 innings unless it goes extra... I recommend "Play vs CPU" when doing command missions

Comment

Working...
                              X