Marinez, Jhan TAM
    Snell, Blake TAM
    Girodo, Chat TOR
    Berrios, Jose MIN
    Manaea, Sean OAK
    Kirkman, Michael SDG
    Dominguez, Matt TOR
    TRANSACTION HIGHLIGHTS
    SP Yovani Gallardo moved from Orioles Starting to Orioles Minors.
    SP Kevin Gausman moved from Orioles Minors to Orioles Starting.
    SP David Hale moved from Rockies Relief to Orioles Minors.
    C Blake Swihart moved from Red Sox Bench to Red Sox Minors.
    1B Chris Colabello moved from Blue Jays Position to Blue Jays Minors.
    1B Justin Smoak moved from Blue Jays Bench to Blue Jays Position.
    C Alex Avila moved from White Sox Position to White Sox Minors.
    C Dioner Navarro moved from White Sox Bench to White Sox Position.
    2B Jose Ramirez moved from Indians Position to Indians Bench.
    LF Michael Brantley moved from Indians Minors to Indians Position.
    SP Carlos Carrasco moved from Indians Starting to Indians Relief.
    SP Trevor Bauer moved from Indians Relief to Indians Starting.
    CF Byron Buxton moved from Twins Position to Twins Minors.
    CP Joe Smith moved from Angels Relief to Angels Closer.
    CP Huston Street moved from Angels Closer to Angels Minors.
    3B Chris Coghlan moved from A's Bench to A's Position.
    3B Danny Valencia moved from A's Position to A's Minors.
    RP Joaquin Benoit moved from Mariners Relief to Mariners Minors.
    SP Jacob deGrom moved from Mets Minors to Mets Starting.
    SP Rafael Montero moved from Mets Starting to Mets Minors.
    SP Brett Oberholtzer moved from Phillies Relief to Phillies Starting.
    SP Charlie Morton moved from Phillies Starting to Phillies Minors.
    RP Scott Feldman moved from Astros Starting to Astros Relief.
    SP Chris Devenski moved from Astros Relief to Astros Starting.
    2B Scooter Gennett moved from Brewers Position to Brewers Minors.
    SP Jon Gray moved from Rockies Minors to Rockies Starting.
    RP Christian Bergman moved from Rockies Starting to Rockies Relief.
    C Nick Hundley moved from Rockies Minors to Rockies Position.
    LF Carl Crawford moved from Dodgers Minors to Dodgers Position.

Be sure to check out the Roster Update screen (in the Community tab) in-game for more information!
    Find roster update #3 (4/25/16) here.
    Attached Files

anyone see any stat changes with this update?

Comment

Stats changes
      https://www.daddyleagues.com/dd/16/attributes

Comment

What is the cut off date on these rosters concerning when they are implemented to this game.
        ( how far behind)
        ie: today is may 2nd.
        The roster is not current per and operating to this day or the last couple days for that matter either.
        in ref to : White Sox
        For instance Kevs on DL and never played on his First rookie call up night of all nights.
        ( back spasms / Kevan Smith).
        Hector Sanchez was called up subsequently....BUT
        ...he ( Kevan Smith )is on this update backing up Navarro @ catcher.
        Carlos ( Sanchez) is currently up from Charlotte also .
        Hmmm
        Last edited by ALAbam22; 05-02-2016, 11:37 AM. Reason: Catching air

Comment

Can a developer please explain to me how Ryan Braun is somehow still faster than McCutchen and Josh Harrison? And Marte only has 83 arm strength? That's horrendous. Should be at least 93-95...He has one of the strongest arms. It's more well-known than his speed..

Comment

Originally posted by ALAbam22 View Post
            What is the cut off date on these rosters concerning when they are implemented to this game.
            ( how far behind)
            ie: today is may 2nd.
            The roster is not current per and operating to this day or the last couple days for that matter either.
            in ref to : White Sox
            For instance Kevs on DL and never played on his First rookie call up night of all nights.
            ( back spasms / Kevan Smith).
            Hector Sanchez was called up subsequently....BUT
            ...he ( Kevan Smith )is on this update backing up Navarro @ catcher.
            Carlos ( Sanchez) is currently up from Charlotte also .
            Hmmm
            The cut off date is a few days ahead, for proper testing, etc.
            twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
            For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

HOW IS DAVID ORTIZ'S SPEED STILL A 1???????? THATS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE. and are these dev's Astro's fans? Cuz there still #1 overall team for online ranked and last time I checked there 8-17 and last in the AL West

Comment

Originally posted by Victor_SDS View Post

The cut off date is a few days ahead, for proper testing, etc.
                ​Just wondering if it's a set " time out " in days so I could monitor expectations so to speak.

I have a lot of smiles involved.
                Couple those kids I mentioned .
                Well...just say, I've watched their climb and they are Absolute proof theres still a few good kids in the game.
                .( raised right & with true heart )

Comment

It's awesome that Syndergaard got his slider and a diamond upgrade. He is a much better asset to my team, now.

Comment

The Cards could use a little more work. Hazelbaker got the love he needed and is now an 83 speed. Aledmys Diaz could still use a raise to his power ratings, I feel like it should be higher than the 30's and 40's. The ball just jumps off his bat. Batting over .400, 5 hr's, and over 1.100 ops. And of course Yadi, batting .333, I feel like his contact should be higher than 74 vs rhp and 50 something vs lhp. He comes thru night in and night out.

Comment

Does The Show website somewhere show changes in stats for the players they update?

Comment

Originally posted by BACKJALAGUER View Post
                        HOW IS DAVID ORTIZ'S SPEED STILL A 1???????? THATS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE. and are these dev's Astro's fans? Cuz there still #1 overall team for online ranked and last time I checked there 8-17 and last in the AL West
                        Bro... The team is stacked tho. Often, the best teams in real life aren't the best teams in the video games lol you got springer, correa, Altuve, Gomez, gattis, Rasmus, keuchel, neshek, Giles, gregerson, Castro, valbuena... Everybody hits lol

Comment

Originally posted by LongCutProdigy View Post

Bro... The team is stacked tho. Often, the best teams in real life aren't the best teams in the video games lol you got springer, correa, Altuve, Gomez, gattis, Rasmus, keuchel, neshek, Giles, gregerson, Castro, valbuena... Everybody hits lol
                          But where are real BASEBALL fans in this equation?
                          So there's a kid who their granddaddy bought him season box seats at let's say the Giants by the bay.
                          Online H2h ? They use the stros cause they are track stars?
                          Sorry to me that's sacreligious.
                          And then theres Some kid from the bronks uses the Astros or Kc too?
                          Like ive said before theres more KC and Houston players online than there are people in Kansas Mizzou and Texas combined .
                          ( hilarious to me at all these bandwagon no heart foes)

Comment

Best team in the AL and still being ignored by The Show.. figures. Instead the only person stats they touch is an irrelevant pitcher. Why are the Sox so bad still? Fix your game.

Comment

Originally posted by iHereticAnthem View Post
                              Best team in the AL and still being ignored by The Show.. figures. Instead the only person stats they touch is an irrelevant pitcher. Why are the Sox so bad still? Fix your game.
                              Never played a game without them.
                              I do OK with 'em they way they are.
                              ( that record above is skewed. = there's about 15 more wins and 15 less losses from the first couple days of release on here and the disconnect plague. So I do OK as a grandpa on here I think, any only play online h2h with the sox against I'm ssure all ages.
                              Even saw a man 70 yrs old on here who was a dodger fan.
                              Anyway,
                              Next update we should see Little Carlos in the line up on here if he's not sent back down.
                              I asked a while back around release if they update the players / teams accordingly ( real life setting) but dont think i got an answer.
                              One things for sure The Sox on this game aren't the Sox I know as far as ratings per player or team.
                              But then again I can take a 74 ranked Danks on here with his hook and destroy batters.. ??
                              The new Sox?
                              Lawrie and Todd have added so much energy it reminds me of the AA club.
                              What's in the farm ? A whole lot.. Just need patience and no more Jeff S. Type trades where we give up so much for so little on what takes years for a few good men to build.. This I know and could go on about.
                              Look at the A's right now!?
                              Look at the dodgers right now?
                              That's a lot of hard work and now it sits elsewhere.
                              Those guys went through Kanapolis, Winston Salem, Bham And Char.
                              I will refrain from further response for reasons as I could go on and on.
                              Heck Trace and his brothers Signature sits right beside me.

#southside

Edit: just got word Rick H. Released John Danks after 10 yrs with the Sox..
                              (Released / up for assignment).
                              It will be a sad day in the dug out tonight against the red Sox.
                              John was highly respected and looked up to by all the youngsters on the team
                              Last edited by ALAbam22; 05-03-2016, 01:02 PM. Reason: John Danks

Comment

Working...
                              X