Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB The Show 16 - Patch 1.05

Patch notes for 1.05
    • Addressed issues with Cloud saves introduced in patch 1.04. All Cloud Saves should now work properly.
    • Fixed classic base running, affected by patch 1.04.
    • Online Action shot/card downloading now fixed.
    • Weather in RTTS now updates correctly with Advance Day.
    • Addressed an issue with lead off runners in online game-play. The batting team should now see their base runners leading off when they press L1.
    • Fixed some issues with "L2 + base icon" to control the runner in RTTS.
    • Off season free agent logic was not estimating budget room correctly because it was not accounting for staff salary. This caused teams to inaccurately set the max salary they could offer. This should now be fixed.
    • Fixed issue where the xp earned in game was showing instead of the amount of stubs earned in game when returning to the front-end menu. This created a lot of confusion with users assuming they weren't earning stubs. Stubs earned are now being shown instead of XP.
    • Fixed game settings not getting reset when exiting conquest and playing Extra Innings games. Extra Innings games should now be 9 innings in all cases, as intended.
    • The calendar start times in Show Live should now display accurately.
    • Challenge friends in online games should now apply all correct settings.
    • Fixed a Sounds of the Show crash when attempting to delete music files after trying to import 520+ files.
    • Various other bug fixes.

Guess pitch removed from DD/BR?

Comment

Finally, the baserunning glitch was abysmal. Thanks!

Comment

Any chance in getting our stubs back for the glitch that kicked me out of battle royal twice? Coming out of warming a pitcher the game would freeze and force me to exit or time me out.
        Last edited by gubaseball04; 05-20-2016, 01:10 PM. Reason: They refunded my stubs!! Thank you appreciate it

Comment

cloud working... thank god.. thank you team... grateful as always... keep up the great work...
          #Baseballislife

Comment

Much better than last patch - thank you!

Comment

Thank you SDS for all your hard work and making this game fun for us.

Comment

The meter for the pitching is way out of whack and my timing has now gone from spot on to constantly very late.

Comment

Thank you.
                  Now if you could remove that awfully annoying red halo in RTTS, we would appreciate it.

Comment

anyone know why calling time was not fixed ? was turned off last patch was this on purpose or did they just not fix it this time

Comment

Originally posted by SLAPPY_510 View Post
                      anyone know why calling time was not fixed ? was turned off last patch was this on purpose or did they just not fix it this time
                      I think they turned it off on purpose because some were abusing it in online h2h.

Comment

I have seen more pitches jump and change path as they come in while I'm hitting. I thought all that stuff was offline and online seperate for no lag? Have never seen it more than this year, or more than today

Comment

Originally posted by gubaseball04 View Post
                          Any chance in getting our stubs back for the glitch that kicked me out of battle royal twice? Coming out of warming a pitcher the game would freeze and force me to exit or time me out.
                          No, they don't care

Comment

Originally posted by sbooth44 View Post

I think they turned it off on purpose because some were abusing it in online h2h.
                            Then make a game that isn't broken. Nobody of importance posts here because nobody wants to risk their name here. Most the issues exploited are by people that play the game every time all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Bone_44 View Post

Then make a game that isn't broken. Nobody of importance posts here because nobody wants to risk their name here. Most the issues exploited are by people that play the game every time all the time.
                              What on earth are you talking about?! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X