This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bug Reporter has returned!

Some of you may not be aware, but we have an easy-to-use Bug Reporting system build into TheShowNation.com. We’re grateful for those in the community who consistently bring something to our attention as soon as they come across it; sometimes it takes thousands of people playing for an issue to arise and nothing helps us have a shot to quash a bug faster than having it flagged ASAP.

If you’ve encountered an issue, please visit the Bug Reports page: http://theshownation.com/bug_reports

Thank you all for your continued feedback and support!

I wrote before how my RTTS and franchise from ps3 15 did not upload to my ps4 16.My questions is. ..when I bought my ps4 I obviously added plus so I could play online. ..Does that plus also apply to my ps3?..I do see the yellow plus icon on my ps3.The reason I ask is. ..When I click on RTTS upload to cloud I do not see anything happening. If I do not have plus on my ps3 that would answer why I can not use the cloud on ps3 and that is why I can't upload to ps4 and 16.And when you save to the cloud is there a meter bar that shows you it was being saved? ...I would hate to lose my RTTS player because he is now a 99 with all the stubs I used on him. HELP!. My guess is I have plus on my ps3.

Comment

How come it's not letting me play night games in dynasty mode... Would be cool to play some places at night & not just day time

Comment

I have not received my gold loyalty player thats a huge bug if someone could help me out.

Comment

Originally posted by riot1002 View Post
          I wrote before how my RTTS and franchise from ps3 15 did not upload to my ps4 16.My questions is. ..when I bought my ps4 I obviously added plus so I could play online. ..Does that plus also apply to my ps3?..I do see the yellow plus icon on my ps3.The reason I ask is. ..When I click on RTTS upload to cloud I do not see anything happening. If I do not have plus on my ps3 that would answer why I can not use the cloud on ps3 and that is why I can't upload to ps4 and 16.And when you save to the cloud is there a meter bar that shows you it was being saved? ...I would hate to lose my RTTS player because he is now a 99 with all the stubs I used on him. HELP!. My guess is I have plus on my ps3.

To my knowledge in order for your files from PS3 15 to move to PS4 16 you will actually need a copy of PS4 15. The way it works is you would put the PS3 15 file(s) on the cloud and then use the PS4 15 version to pull it from the cloud onto your PS4 then you'll be able to use the year to year save feature to move the file to PS4 16

Also its not the cloud on the XMB, you have to load the game on your PS3, go into your RTTS or Franchise that you want to move to your PS4 and "upload to cloud" or "save to cloud" then load the game on your PS4 and go to RTTS or franchise and select to "load from cloud" ... this is to move files from your PS3 15 copy of The Show to a PS4 15 copy of The Show... once you do that you'll be able to load up PS4 16 copy of The Show then go to RTTS and Franchise and select option to "Continue from MLB 15"
          Last edited by romeischillin; 03-29-2016, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

To my knowledge in order for your files from PS3 15 to move to PS4 16 you will actually need a copy of PS4 15. The way it works is you would put the PS3 15 file(s) on the cloud and then use the PS4 15 version to pull it from the cloud onto your PS4 then you'll be able to use the year to year save feature to move the file to PS4 16

Also its not the cloud on the XMB, you have to load the game on your PS3, go into your RTTS or Franchise that you want to move to your PS4 and "upload to cloud" or "save to cloud" then load the game on your PS4 and go to RTTS or franchise and select to "load from cloud" ... this is to move files from your PS3 15 copy of The Show to a PS4 15 copy of The Show... once you do that you'll be able to load up PS4 16 copy of The Show then go to RTTS and Franchise and select option to "Continue from MLB 15"
            To add to this, I had the same issue last year going between '14 and '15. I had 14 for PS3 and 15 for PS4. I started a free month on Gamefly, rented 14 for PS4 and cloud copied my files over. Then I returned the game and canceled my gamefly account. Problem solved, just took a couple of days for the game to get to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Castor027 View Post

To add to this, I had the same issue last year going between '14 and '15. I had 14 for PS3 and 15 for PS4. I started a free month on Gamefly, rented 14 for PS4 and cloud copied my files over. Then I returned the game and canceled my gamefly account. Problem solved, just took a couple of days for the game to get to me.

I need to send them a game back, I just keep forgetting but yeah GameFly comes through in the clutch... I got a copy of Madden from them after I traded mine in, sent it back when I was given a copy for free from my boy

Comment

Big problem for me last night played fine, this morning every online game i tried had a 'challenge failed' very annoying but whatever, i restart my PS4 adn now the whole game crashes and 'error occurred with following application MLB show 16'

Tried 5 times in a row now restarting my ps4, same error again and again

Have the feeling the solution will be to re-install the game at which point i think Id just like to have my $70 back.... pretty lousy online and the menu loading online takes ages. Very dissapointed in everything so far.

Comment

I do like the game as I threw a perfect game my very first game last night, but there is a few things got me scratching my head.

* I can't figure it out but the skin tones on the players don't look right at times, not sure what it is but maybe in 15 there were more lighting or more glossy skin flesh on 15 I am not seeing this on 16.

* When viewing the players player card noway to see what his jersey number is and there career stats are wrong.

* The carry over year 2 year save from 15 to 16 has missing data, a lot of players have this white player model and face for even the African American players as well. No players in that have career stats at all.

* I am very disappointed that players who played in the 2015 season last year and were on the game then are missing, and sure they can be added back in updates, but they will be added back being a created version. I just feel like this part was rushed at the end and these players got over looked. Matt Joyce - http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...oycema01.shtml played in 93 games last year for the Angels and should be on as a real player. There are about a few dozen the same example.

Other than these things listed above this game has a lot of potential, I love what Kirby has done with Commentary and PBR is there but not as noticeable as I thought it would be but all in the right direction.

* I halve also noticed that some real players do not have there correct Service Time and career stats do not match up or there given another players career stats.

Please add back the real player models for guys who played last year who were on MLB 15 as real players and should be on 16 as well. I know all about the policy for rookies having to play at least 1 major league game and veteran players who haven't played in a few years have to be a part of the association and send there papers in, but these players were on MLB 15 and played games in the 2015 season in real life.

Comment

Where's balks in head to head!!?? Unbelievable, its not a race San Diego Studios.

Comment

Working...
                    X