Vidal Nuno SEA RP 68 74 6
    Michael Fulmer DET SP 68 73 5
    Ryan Dull OAK RP 69 73 4
    Ryan Buchter SD RP 69 73 4
    Mike Montgomery SEA RP 65 70 5
    Michael Feliz HOU RP 63 69 6
    Joe Biagini TOR RP 58 68 10

TRANSACTION HIGHLIGHTS
    C Caleb Joseph moved from Orioles Bench to Orioles Minors.
    SP Joe Kelly moved from Red Sox Starting to Red Sox Minors.
    SP Eduardo Rodriguez moved from Red Sox Minors to Red Sox Starting.
    DH Alex Rodriguez moved from Yankees Minors to Yankees Position.
    SS Troy Tulowitzki moved from Blue Jays Position to Blue Jays Minors.
    SS Darwin Barney moved from Blue Jays Bench to Blue Jays Position.
    RP Jason Grilli moved from Braves Relief to Blue Jays Relief.
    RF Marlon Byrd moved from Indians Bench to Indians Minors.
    SP Carlos Carrasco moved from Indians Minors to Indians Starting.
    CF Cameron Maybin moved from Tigers Bench to Tigers Position.
    CP Chris Young moved from Royals Minors to Royals Starting.
    3B Mike Moustakas moved from Royals Position to Royals Minors.
    3B Cheslor Cuthbert moved from Royals Bench to Royals Position.
    2B Omar Infante moved from Royals Position to Royals Bench.
    2B Whit Merrifield moved from Royals Bench to Royals Position.
    CF Byron Buxton moved from Twins Minors to Twins Position.
    RP Phil Hughes moved from Twins Position to Twins Relief.
    RF Miguel Sano moved from Twins Position to Twins Minors.
    RP Joe Smith moved from Angels Closer to Angels Relief.
    CP Huston Street moved from Angels Minors to Angels Closer.
    SP Felix Hernandez moved from Mariners Starting to Mariners Minors.
    SP James Paxton moved from Mariners Minors to Mariners Starting.
    3B Joey Gallo moved from Rangers Bench to Rangers Minors.
    SP Yu Darvish moved from Rangers Minors to Rangers Starting.
    2B Rougned Odor moved from Rangers Position to Rangers Minors.
    RP Mike Dunn moved from Marlins Minors to Marlins Relief.
    CF Carlos Gomez moved from Astros Minors to Astros Position.
    CF Jake Marisnick moved from Astros Position to Astros Bench.
    SP Rubby De La Rosa moved from D'backs Starting to D'backs Minors.
    SP Archie Bradley moved from D'backs Minors to D'backs Starting.
    SP Alex Wood moved from Dodgers Starting to Dodgers Minors.

Be sure to check out the Roster Update screen (in the Community tab) in game for more information!
    Find roster update #8 (5/27/16) here.

Attached Files

Carlos Beltran getting no love. One of the best players in the league this year, ye he doesn't have a single upgrade

Comment

How come you guys added Ryan Merritt of the Indians but haven't added Mike Clevinger who's been up longer and actually been pitching?

Comment

I keep asking this in various forums....but I can't get an answer. "Can you create or update your own roster or are you dependant on "official" updates?" If you can't why haven't the Atlanta Braves been updated with Aaron Blair, Chase D'Arnaud among others?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy15McMahon View Post
          Carlos Beltran getting no love. One of the best players in the league this year, ye he doesn't have a single upgrade
          Amen Brother

Comment

Hey ever since this update, my ps3 has been crashing in game, This never happend before, so I can only assume the roster has some sort of bug in it. Please fix this because the game crashes before I can complete any game at all, and I want to use my newly pack-pulled chapman.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy15McMahon View Post

I agree with guys like this and check out Buck Farmer and Miguel Castro. No major leaguer should be rated a 50 or 52 and those are two pretty darn good major leaguers too. Oh yeah another person pointed out Chein Meing Wang 55 overall been one of the best in the majors to this point.
              Last edited by rideonmyfatpony; 06-04-2016, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by foxxarino View Post
                I keep asking this in various forums....but I can't get an answer. "Can you create or update your own roster or are you dependant on "official" updates?" If you can't why haven't the Atlanta Braves been updated with Aaron Blair, Chase D'Arnaud among others?

check out http://www.operationsports.com/forums/mlb-show-rosters/

If you want it they pretty much got it.

Comment

But still no Tim Lincecum to Angels???

Comment

I don't own him so I'm not salty because my player got decreased but I'm not exactly sure why Felix Hernandez got bumped down. It's not like he's having a bad season, his last outing was bad which brought his 2.21 ERA to 2.86. Really the only thing you could argue that he's struggled with this year is his walks. His ERA, H/9, HR/9 are all basically the same or slightly better than Strasburg who has been soaring through rankings (which I'm not complaining about). I feel like someone looked at Felix and was like "He's a 93 and he isn't completely lights out? Better take him down," not knowing that his good fielding accounts for a decent chunk of his rating. If you give him mediocre fielding traits like a lot of pitchers he will decrease about 4 points meaning his pitching attributes aren't impressive as his 93 rating would've suggested. Therefore by decreasing him to a 91 you pretty much made him someone that really mirrors a mid or high 80s pitcher which I truly don't believe he is. /rant

Comment

Corey Seager? How has he not gone up?

Comment

Hope they make another patch. A.I. base running in conquest is awful still, like really awful. Also can't buy/sell from PC or phone again. I'm sure making a video game is super hard work but seriously, this is your bread and butter and you're gonna drive us away like madden. The game is identical to last years but less "good". If there isn't another patch this year, I'm not buying next years version. I've been a loyal fan for 5 years and don't appreciate game companies rushing some $60 (plenty of us bought a pricier bundle) game that needs 5 patches and still can't get it right. ESPECIALLY when the game is so very similar to last years. Don't Madden us, SDS, please.

I'm sure most all of us who play this game religiously are more interested in our base runners making DECENT decisions than if some metal in a dugout actually looks like metal...the number of runs lost from a runner on 2nd sliding into 3rd rather than rounding 3rd and going home on a single is crazy. Let alone the runner of 1st who gets thrown out at 1st after a fly ball out because the game figures I'm not interested in baserunners. Old renditions of the show never had such "stupid" A.I. R1 and L1 are totally required to not lose outs. Game is more annoying and less fun this year due to such little things causing such issues.

Sure I could have said this somewhere else, but this community is shrinking fast because the gameplay is lackluster lately.

Comment

Originally posted by soybeanwind View Post
                          Hope they make another patch. A.I. base running in conquest is awful still, like really awful. Also can't buy/sell from PC or phone again. I'm sure making a video game is super hard work but seriously, this is your bread and butter and you're gonna drive us away like madden. The game is identical to last years but less "good". If there isn't another patch this year, I'm not buying next years version. I've been a loyal fan for 5 years and don't appreciate game companies rushing some $60 (plenty of us bought a pricier bundle) game that needs 5 patches and still can't get it right. ESPECIALLY when the game is so very similar to last years. Don't Madden us, SDS, please.

I'm sure most all of us who play this game religiously are more interested in our base runners making DECENT decisions than if some metal in a dugout actually looks like metal...the number of runs lost from a runner on 2nd sliding into 3rd rather than rounding 3rd and going home on a single is crazy. Let alone the runner of 1st who gets thrown out at 1st after a fly ball out because the game figures I'm not interested in baserunners. Old renditions of the show never had such "stupid" A.I. R1 and L1 are totally required to not lose outs. Game is more annoying and less fun this year due to such little things causing such issues.

Sure I could have said this somewhere else, but this community is shrinking fast because the gameplay is lackluster lately.
                          Who Here agrees wuth this?

Comment

Cmon. San Diego Studios, Let people buy and sell from this site. Fix the base running. And increase the chance to pull other cards other then 85 ovr, and lower.

If you agree with this like it, and quote this and let me here what you think.

Comment

Just wondering about the Royals roster. How does Dusty Coleman have a higher overall rating than Whit Merrifield and Paulo Orlando, when Coleman has done nothing in the bigs and both Orlando and Merrifield start? Not saying Merrifield and Orlando necessarily need higher overall ratings, but Coleman should undoubtedly be lower.

Comment

Working...
                              X