Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB The Show 16 - Patch 1.06

Patch notes for 1.06
    • Fixed several soft-lock exploits that could occur during online gameplay that would result in a forfeit.
    • Resolved an occasional hard lock that would occur during the fielding throwing exercise of the Bowman Scout day.
    • Adjusted pitcher energy in the Bullpen menu to match the pre-game Pitcher Select screen for easier viewing.
    • Corrected the way team logos were being displayed on matte helmets.
    • Minor tuning was made to Mercy Rule logic.
    PS3 users: you should be seeing the patch in the next day or two.

What is this turing to the mercy rule?

Comment

ya man
      what up with that

Comment

It would be nice if you do another patch to put the player's jersey number on their baseball cards like you did in your past games.

Comment

There are still hundreds of small things to be fixed though

Comment

Haven't fixed that runner on 2nd rounding 3rd and not stopping yet, eh?

Comment

Patch in stats instead of twitter feeds on player cards. It would make more sense

Comment

Great job on the relief stamina. Makes it much easier to view the stamina now.

Comment

the patch came out today but i have not got it yet.
                  i remember the first 2 patches would load when entering the game.
                  i have been playin all day and have tried turning my ps3 on and off.
                  i can tell because the old bullpen fatigue is still the same way.
                  can anyone help me here?

would having psplus on my ps3 system have anything to do with it?

edit number 3- my bug reports are not posting!

*PS3 users will get it within a few days*
                  Last edited by egals15; 06-13-2016, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeTinCup View Post
                    Great job on the relief stamina. Makes it much easier to view the stamina now.
                    Can someone please explain to me the new energy meter for the bullpen. What's the green in the middle, and what's the red around it?

Comment

Green in middle is how much energy is left. So if its only half full or less, he's going to get tired quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by ShemL44 View Post
                        It would be nice if you do another patch to put the player's jersey number on their baseball cards like you did in your past games.
                        Especially since this is directly attached to a captain's mission.

Comment

guys can you please fix the highlight reel for online play. Still showing opposing teams highlights. It's been 2 years now that you keep punking me from seeing my game highlights. It's getting ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by HollaMV7 View Post

Especially since this is directly attached to a captain's mission.
                            Theres a BRIGHT ORANGE C on the front of each card that correlates with the jersey number captain

Comment

Originally posted by DeanGullbary View Post
                              Theres a BRIGHT ORANGE C on the front of each card that correlates with the jersey number captain
                              Not on Flashbacks. It would be nice to at least see their jersey number when you view their attributes.

Comment

Working...
                              X