Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nivek_666 View Post
    Contreras got called up for cubbies :-)
    Yes sir and had himself a big HR in his first AB!

Comment

I can't get over Jason Hammel being an 80 with little to no daily matchup boosts or base boost for that matter. Dude is 7-2, 2.26 ERA. At the very least bump him 2-3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by jfd_1997 View Post
        Yes sir and had himself a big HR in his first AB!
        First pitch!!!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by jfd_1997 View Post
          I can't get over Jason Hammel being an 80 with little to no daily matchup boosts or base boost for that matter. Dude is 7-2, 2.26 ERA. At the very least bump him 2-3 points.
          Baez is do for a bump up to silver as well....

Comment

don't know how Victor Martinez and Christian Yelich are still silvers, especially Victor he's been batting .300 the whole year and hasn't gotten his card changed once.

Comment

There are a few guys that I think their overalls should go up. Chris Tillman of the Orioles has turned into a bonafied ace and he's still an 80. Jason Hammel also still an 80 and he's been as good as anyone. James Paxton of the Mariners throws gas and his velocity is only a 79? Michael Fuller should go up. Jon Gray of the Rockies has also pitched very well. Then the Brewers closer Jeremy Jeffress has been lights out along with the Rays Alex Colome. DJ LeMahieu is only an 80 which I don't understand. Travis Shaw could use a boost. Marcell Ozuna has been on fire. Oh and JT Realmuto has better than a 57 speed. Just a few ideas.

Comment

Erick aybar's 2011 flashback card has a 70 fielding but aybar won the AL gold glove that year. Could that be fixed in an upcoming roster update ?

Comment

right i know can't be true

Comment

Working...
                  X