This isn't new and we've always been on the lookout for these types of players, but it's important to remind the community of the potential consequences that may await players if they decide to travel down the dark path.
What can get you suspended or banned?
- Abusing exploits
- Offensive or inappropriate Diamond Dynasty team names or logos
- "Hostage" situations or "Griefing"
- Manipulating marketplace transactions
- this can include transferring stubs from one account to another
- Selling or buying of in-game currency for real world currency
Do you suspect someone of cheating or foul play?
Aside from using the in-game report tools, you may also email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. Videos and screenshots are very helpful, so if it is possible, please include them. Please know that you will not likely get a response. This doesn't mean you're being ignored, but rather we are not obligated to speak openly about user account suspension/ bans. Also remember not everyone who disconnects, freezes, or "lags" is cheating. Connection "strength" depends on a lot of variables, and sometimes those variables don't all align.