X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Marketplace on TSN is back.

Hi folks.

We've taken the marketplace on The Show Nation down for maintenance.

It is still up and working as usual in-game.

There is no definitive ETA.

Thanks.

7/11/16 Update:

We’re in the process of implementing and testing a more improved back-end foundation to our marketplace on The Show Nation. We still have no definitive time frame when it will be completed. Hopefully soon. Rest assured, we do plan to bring it back online, barring any unforeseen issues.

We all love the TSN Marketplace and the convenience it brings, and we hear your frustration with not being able to access it.

I know this is not exactly the update many of you wanted, but I will provide more when I can.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

7/25/16 Update:

Annnnd we're back! Thanks everyone for your patience while we improved some things under the hood.

twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Originally posted by Victor_SDS View Post
    Hi folks.

We've taken the marketplace on The Show Nation down for maintenance.

It is still up and working as usual in-game.

There is no definitive ETA.

Thanks.
    Thanks for the update

Comment

Great! I thought I got banned from the website marketplace!

Comment

Thanks for the update I also thought I was banned... I assume you are sorting out the bans so those people can't sell the rest of their stubs online compared to in game... Wish you could elaborate a little on why

Comment

Thank you for the update. As others have commented above I agree the worry was there that for some reason I had some sort of marketplace ban in place for TSN.

Comment

Would this maintenance explain why I lost almost 1800 stubs while I'm at work, where we don't have PS4's and where the community market is down online?

Had 15000+ and now have 13000+ and obviously haven't put in a order or bought anything since I CANT.

Comment

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Just wondering if u still have no eta for the marketplace to be back up? Also if not can u post something when u know it will be up and going again. Thanks in advance

Comment

company overreached and banned my account for no reason. Look forward to a quick response

I do not know what reason you have an account ban In this case there is also no story?
                Last edited by KingKang2015; 06-28-2016, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKang2015 View Post
                  company overreached and banned my account for no reason. Look forward to a quick response
                  Because your bunting is at 99%. Don't know if it's in error, could be. I believe bunting is taking advantage of game efficiencies. Don't agree with it but it is a bannable offence.

Comment

bunting?
                    I do not know what I'm saying does not even Bunting

Comment

I hope it comes back up soon, I enjoy posting bids on my phone and checking the market for players I may bid on.

Comment

Me too and it makes wok go abit faster. Lol

Comment

I didn't realize how much I enjoyed the marketplace website feature until it became unavailable. I'm all for getting rid of cheaters/glitchers, but hoo boy do I miss trying to finish up my card collections while at work. I'm married and a dad, so time at home is at a premium. Plus, playing around in the marketplace while at work really kills some down time. I really hope that the website marketplace will be fully functional soon.

Comment

Ya it'd be nice to just have a ballpark guess about when this will be back for those of us that enjoy getting on at work

Comment

You're killing me smalls!

Comment

Working...
                              X