TWO new missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWO new missions!

A new Tim Lincecum and Troy Tulowitzki mission has been added to Diamond Dynasty in MLB The Show 16.

The missions will unlock in the Discoveries tab once you acquire the rookie versions of Tim Lincecum and Troy Tulowitzki. Rookie Tim Lincecum and Troy Tulowitzki are now live in the weekend promotion packs, standard packs, DD/BR packs and normal gameplay drops. Be sure to check the mission requirements and progress in “My Locker”.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mission_LincecumTulowitzki.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	441.1 KB
ID:	85543

Tim Lincecum Mission Rookie to Prime

Mission I
    Discovery - Acquire Rookie Tim Lincecum
    Complete – Tally 60 strikeouts with Rookie Tim Lincecum

Mission II
    Discovery – Complete Mission I
    Complete – Evolve Tim Lincecum by feeding starting pitchers to your DD player (SP)

Mission III
    Discovery – Complete Mission II
    Complete – Lock Rookie Tim Lincecum to your collection to receive Prime Tim Lincecum!

Troy Tulowitzki Mission Rookie to Prime

Mission I
    Discovery - Acquire Rookie Troy Tulowitzki
    Complete – Tally 15 doubles with Rookie Troy Tulowitzki

Mission II
    Discovery – Complete Mission I
    Complete – Evolve Troy Tulowitzki by feeding shortstops pitchers to your DD player (SS)

Mission III
    Discovery – Complete Mission II
    Complete – Lock Rookie Troy Tulowitzki to your collection to receive Prime Troy Tulowitzki!
    Attached Files

Tim Lincecum 1 on my PS4 is tally strikeouts with Rookie Tim Lincecum 60 total. Not complete games

Comment

How much money on stubs do I need to spend to get these cards?

Comment

I don't have the 500k stubs to get going, that Timmy card is tough to come by apparently... I haven't pulled him in any of the multiple packs I've ripped. Maybe soon. Looks like a fun mission... But a mission starts with a starting point, and that starting point is a needle In a hay stack mountain

Comment

I have the CJ Wilson challenge show up but not sure how to win with him?? He's a relief pitcher...just sub him in right away?

Comment

Someone knows in what level opens next reward on the captains ?

Comment

Originally posted by pauliepaulinnj View Post
              I have the CJ Wilson challenge show up but not sure how to win with him?? He's a relief pitcher...just sub him in right away?
              It's kind of a pain, u need a W, so he needs to be put in position to do so obviously. Advice would be to be patient. I forced it and lost games. Just be aware that he is in the pen and ready for that W opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by LBState49er View Post
                It's kind of a pain, u need a W, so he needs to be put in position to do so obviously. Advice would be to be patient. I forced it and lost games. Just be aware that he is in the pen and ready for that W opportunity.
                Thank you... I'm one win away for like 3 weeks now lol. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X