• Show
Clear All

• #FANSvsDEVS Tournament July 13 and 14

Click image for larger version

Name:	7.13 FANSvsDEVS.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	96465

Today at 3:30 PM Pacific Time we launch day one of our #FANSvsDEVS livestream tournament on Twitch. Tune in to see the community's representatives take on MLB The Show developers to learn who is the true champion of The Show 16!

More info here: http://bit.ly/29lC2vb

Watch at 3:30 here: http://bit.ly/24Ts3CC

Attached Files

Do you guys get to use show motion? Lol

Comment

I wonder how many strikes that are right down the middle get called balls, with the dev team losing the game by one run, because the runner that made it on scores. Can't tell you how many games like this I've lost.

Comment

Honestly fellas, this was fun to watch. I caught about an hour of it while I was at the gym last night and they did a really good job with the stream. The fans seemed to be enjoying themselves and the devs were classy guys.

The commentary was lacking a bit but the interaction between the individuals made things enjoyable to watch. SDS somewhat interacted with the chat board and did a good job of keeping the derogatory comments out of it. The interviews in between games kept the flow going and the bios they did on the participants set up a good feel for them.

I know people have some negative views towards the game play but that is not what this is about. I encourage those who did not watch to take a minute and take in the experience the guys are giving these fans.
        Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

Originally posted by DethBaphomet View Post

I know people have some negative views towards the game play but that is not what this is about. I encourage those who did not watch to take a minute and take in the experience the guys are giving these fans.
          Death, this is exactly what this event should be about. The developers should have to play against random community members that bunt at random, or have pitches mystr

Comment

Mysteriously go from a most hitting a player to being ruled a strike. Having to someone to constantly balks is another of my favorites as well. Without good game play there is no game. Hence, the shared term. Yeah, and don't make post reply the default key without prompting the user if they want to post.

Comment

Working...
            X