Reyes / Lester missions live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reyes / Lester missions live!

New Jose Reyes and Jon Lester mission has been added to Diamond Dynasty in MLB The Show 16.

The missions will unlock in the Discoveries tab once you acquire the rookie versions of Jose Reyes and Jon Lester. Rookie Jose Reyes and Jon Lester are now live in the weekend promotion packs, standard packs, DD/BR packs and normal game play drops. Be sure to check the mission requirements and progress in “My Locker”.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Slides_Mission_ReyesLester.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	478.3 KB
ID:	98183

Jose Reyes Mission Rookie to Prime

Mission I
    • Discovery - Acquire Rookie Jose Reyes
    • Complete – Tally stolen bases with Rookie Jose Reyes
    Mission II
    • Discovery – Complete Mission I
    • Complete – Evolve Jose Reyes by feeding Short Stops to your DD player (SS)
    Mission III
    • Discovery – Complete Mission II
    • Complete – Lock Rookie Jose Reyes to your collection to receive Prime Jose Reyes!

Jon Lester Mission Rookie to Post Season

Mission I
    • Discovery - Acquire Rookie Jon Lester
    • Complete – Tally wins with Rookie Jon Lester
    Mission II
    • Discovery – Complete Mission I
    • Complete – Evolve Jon Lester by feeding starting pitchers to your DD player (SP)
    Mission III
    • Discovery – Complete Mission II
    • Complete – Lock Rookie Jon Lester to your collection to receive Post Season Jon Lester!
    Attached Files

Reyes might be the first rookie flashback and/or prime flashback that I go into comm market to purchase... gonna give it two weeks though before going to get him because Jose is my guy... saw him post that sledgehammer tire workout asking who was ready for the 2nd half and I'm excited for him being back home in Flushing... glad to see his live series is back around or higher than what it was at start of season... looks like I'll be playing more BR too in hopes of drafting him once I get my stubs right

Comment

I'm a bit confused I've gone ahead and purchased Reyes RC. Have already racked up 20SB and he's not even listed
      on discoveries for me ... Any info on that?

SDS got on that and fixed it ... Quick responses too ... And sidebar
      RC Reyes is an absolute beast. A walk is a double
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Pistolay; 07-16-2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

I just pulled the Lester and a Cain from a 20 pack bundle. Almost shat myself. I thought I had an expensive diamond sponsorship too but it was a cheaper one.

Comment

Working...
        X