Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knuckleball pitcher

Hey guys,

I wanted to make a knuckleball pitcher but I can't decide on what pitches to go with besides the knuckleball. Any suggestions?

One thing to keep in mind is that you'll have trouble hitting your spots in your RTTS training sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by NWBearcat29 View Post
      One thing to keep in mind is that you'll have trouble hitting your spots in your RTTS training sessions.
      Yes i know that. Do you have any suggestions for the other 2 pitches alongside the knuckleball?

Comment

One pretty much has to be a fastball of some sort that you can spot for strikes if you get behind in the count. I'd say go crazy with the other one and pick something else from Phil Niekro's arsenal.

Comment

Alright we'll do, thanks mate!!

Comment

I have created a Knuckleballer several times over the years and I find that a 4SFB and a curve or slurve works pretty good. Don't worry about your training sessions, they don't have you use your knuckleball.

Comment

It's really fun, but DO NOT increase the KN control. You'll quickly discover that your primary pitch is unusable despite a higher control level.

Comment

Working...
              X