Best Realistic year you've had?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Realistic year you've had?

Discounting batting above .400 or hitting 80hrs bs. What is the best realistic year you've had?

Currently I'm batting .271 w/ 22hrs and 54rbi near the trade deadline.

Probably when I hit 295 home runs .800 ba and had zero strikeouts the whole year.

Comment

I just finished my guys first series in his second season. I'm on the AAA team batting on HOF dynamic difficulty. I'm really trying to focus on my plate discipline this season, increasing my walks by only swinging at pitches I can really crush.

4 games, .125 AVG (2-16), HR, 2B, 4 RBI, 3 BB, 5 K

Comment

Well one of my guys got called up middle of the season and ended up hitting .280 something with some decent RBI's. Didn't get his first homer until the next season, pretty realistic for a guy I made soley for just getting on base.

Comment

Realistic? I think back in '13 I had a season where i was called up in June and batted around .300 with like 25 HR's and maybe 80 RBI on the year

Comment

I'm doing mine all realistic with dynamic hitting. Last year as a rookie I batted .271 with 14 HRs and 60 rbis in just over half a year

Comment

Originally posted by PurpAndGold89 View Post
              I just finished my guys first series in his second season. I'm on the AAA team batting on HOF dynamic difficulty. I'm really trying to focus on my plate discipline this season, increasing my walks by only swinging at pitches I can really crush.

4 games, .125 AVG (2-16), HR, 2B, 4 RBI, 3 BB, 5 K
              So I just finished the first month of the season. I was hitting over .260 then I went into a huge 0-for-21 with 7 k's and 1 walk stretch that dropped my average below .200. Clearly my game was broken during that time (shout out to all the my game is broken because I can't go 1000-for-1000 with 1000 HR's on Rookie homies!). I think I'm starting to come out of my slump though. In the last two games I'm 3-for-8 with an RBI and a walk.

Season: .209 AVG (18-86), 4 HR, 2 2B, 1 3B, 12 RBI, 9 BB, 15 K

Comment

Well seeing how I have 99 speed and decent drag bunting ability I will always hit over 400 but it'd be probably. 500 with 80 rbis and 130 sbs and like 20 hrs the only non realistic thing was the massive hitting streak I crushed Joe ds 56 gamer

Comment

How is hitting 80 hrs bs bonds had 73 in a year...

Comment

Originally posted by jeff24fan View Post
                    How is hitting 80 hrs bs bonds had 73 in a year...

Different Era dude. Cy Young also pitched 450 innings one year...

Comment

So I just finished the first month of the season. I was hitting over .260 then I went into a huge 0-for-21 with 7 k's and 1 walk stretch that dropped my average below .200. Clearly my game was broken during that time (shout out to all the my game is broken because I can't go 1000-for-1000 with 1000 HR's on Rookie homies!). I think I'm starting to come out of my slump though. In the last two games I'm 3-for-8 with an RBI and a walk.

Season: .209 AVG (18-86), 4 HR, 2 2B, 1 3B, 12 RBI, 9 BB, 15 K

Nice what position do you play?

Comment

Originally posted by DALTON1985 View Post

Nice what position do you play?
                        I'm a first baseman in the Rockies organization. I'm in the middle of an 8 game hitting streak right now. Just went through a really long spell of fouling pitches off that were right down the middle and hitting the ball right at people. I guess that's what people call slump mode. I call it baseball

Comment

I had 400 ABs my rookie year and hit .296 with 30 HRs 84 RBIs and 6 SBs. Had a good postseason hitting 5 HRs but lost in the ALCS to the Mariners unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by jwitt12 View Post
                            I had 400 ABs my rookie year and hit .296 with 30 HRs 84 RBIs and 6 SBs. Had a good postseason hitting 5 HRs but lost in the ALCS to the Mariners unfortunately.
                            That's a great season. How old was your guy? What were his minor league numbers like?

Comment

That's a great season. How old was your guy? What were his minor league numbers like?
                              19, I hit like .320 with 24 HRs in the minors, so wasn't to shaby.

Comment

Working...
                              X