1) Instead of having money contracts, you should have skill points so we can purchase products or upgrade our player.
2) If your player leaves a team, when you return to that stadium on the away team your player should get booed or a standing ovation depending on your relationship with the old club.
3) You should have the option to charge the mound after dangerous pitches.
4) You should be able to throw out a guy if he advances too far over the base on a base hit.
5) You should have real life experiences outside of baseball. For example, picking an agent, be able to be sponserd and sign a contract with Nike, Adidas, or Under Armor for skill points and where their items. You should be able to buy a house or maybe a car.
6) Make requesting a trade easier and more realistic. For example if your the top player on your club you should be traded for somebody just as good or top prospects.
7) There should be a ranking for the top prospects so if you are the number one prospect you should be ranked and known as such.
8) You should have the real life local team announcers. For example, if i were on the nationals Bob Carpenter and F.P Santangelo would be the announcers
9) Maybe do what NBA 2K16 did and play 4 games in high school then go into the playoffs and be scouted then instead of going to the showcase.
10) Also you should be able to do personal interactions with teammates, managers, GMs, and fans so you can have a player personality rating