RTTS--- When do I get to AAA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTTS--- When do I get to AAA?

I've been playing AA with the Seawolves, I'm the top player in my team with a batting average of over .500 and I'm doing awesome playing 2nd base. I was wondering, since my guy has been doing so well, when will I get promoted to playing AAA baseball?

There's no set time and date for promotion based off production in baseball. There never has been and there never will be.

Comment

check adj overall in player comparison as well as DL, but yeah theres no set timetable... depends on team, position and how you use your training points... I was fast tracked to Baltimore Orioles and they have me at DH, when we play at NL parks Adam Jones moves from CF to LF and I play CF... got the call up end of May/beginning of June

Comment

I play second too.
        I played from scratch twice and both times the Cubs brought me straight up to the show from AA right after the AA all-star game.

Which was still enough time for me to make the MLB all-star team and win rookie of the year.

On my other RTTS file where I am a starting pitcher, I got called up very early in the season.

Mind you, all this was with purchased trainning points maxing my player out with 99 attributes all around, lol.

Comment

Working...
        X