I'm Stuck being a pinch hitter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Stuck being a pinch hitter.

Hey guys. I just made it to the major leagues, but I'm stuck as a pinch hitter. I did great when I first debuted the season before, but I'm just a spare hitter now? And, when I do get to the plate as a pinch hitter, I do terribly and it's my only at-bat of the game. Is there a way to get off the sidelines and actually play some baseball? Thanks.

Ask for a trade, or ask for a position change.

Comment

If you want to stay with the team you are on Position Change and Playing Time in Interactions every chance you get. Also do not skip out on training. If you have the stops get a 2x training points booster. I actually did it without the boost but recently got a 20 game boost and it definitely helps with leveling up your player especially since you don't compile as many training points as a fielder as compared to how many training points you can get as a starting pitcher.

Comment

Train your fielding, reaction, and arm attributes and like others have said, DO ALL THE DEFENSIVE TRAINING they trow at you. Make them put you on the field. Just curious, what is your defensive position?

Comment

Originally posted by rrhinehart21 View Post
          Train your fielding, reaction, and arm attributes and like others have said, DO ALL THE DEFENSIVE TRAINING they trow at you. Make them put you on the field. Just curious, what is your defensive position?

if in American League don't really need to do fielding unless you want to play field. If they make you the everyday DH you will most likely end up playing the field anyway in NL parks since they still need your bat in the lineup. My guy DHs primarily but plays CF in NL parks and Orioles just move Jones to LF.

Comment

Working...
          X