Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RTTS Deletes Star players placed in single A for disabled list.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTTS Deletes Star players placed in single A for disabled list.

If you start a RTTS with a live roster or any of the ones created with prospects, ANYONE IN SINGLE A WILL BE DELETED. I only know this because I started a new one recently and players like Kyle Schwarber and Clayton Kershaw were gone. Not on another team, not in free agency. NON EXISTENT, DELETED. I optimized the most recent update of an operation sports roster so that anyone who was a c or higher in potential was at least on AA if not AAA or MLB. Anyone who had a D in potential was moved to A unless they had a high overall(70+). The game doesnt know to automatically recall those stars from single A or to protect the created prospects on single A teams. It overwrites them once you finish the draft.

Originally posted by algoody421 View Post
    If you start a RTTS with a live roster or any of the ones created with prospects, ANYONE IN SINGLE A WILL BE DELETED. I only know this because I started a new one recently and players like Kyle Schwarber and Clayton Kershaw were gone. Not on another team, not in free agency. NON EXISTENT, DELETED. I optimized the most recent update of an operation sports roster so that anyone who was a c or higher in potential was at least on AA if not AAA or MLB. Anyone who had a D in potential was moved to A unless they had a high overall(70+). The game doesnt know to automatically recall those stars from single A or to protect the created prospects on single A teams. It overwrites them once you finish the draft.
    This seems like a pretty big bug. Have you reported it using the bug report?

Comment

Working...
    X