Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They need to fix the MVP Award next year...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They need to fix the MVP Award next year...

The MVP award is always given to the players with the most RBI and Home runs, unlike in real life. It would be cool if a good player whose team got to the playoffs for the first time in years got the award or a player who hits .360 but doesn't have as many RBI or home runs get it. Andrew McCutchen for example got the award with only 20 something homeruns and like 80 RBI's in 2013. But he batted .320 and led his team to the playoffs for the first time in years. Things like that would make it more realistic and fun.
    Last edited by Cheatlikechamp_; 08-16-2016, 03:08 PM.

But that would require more complex code and that's just something the developers are not capable of. The Gold Glove award is my favorite. It goes to the highest fielding % and if it's a tie, it's whoever is on the highest team listed in alphabetical order.

Comment

Originally posted by itsCatman View Post
      But that would require more complex code and that's just something the developers are not capable of. The Gold Glove award is my favorite. It goes to the highest fielding % and if it's a tie, it's whoever is on the highest team listed in alphabetical order.
      I don't see how it would be that hard. Plenty of other games have WAY more complex codes like NBA 2K and even Madden.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheatlikechamp_ View Post

I don't see how it would be that hard. Plenty of other games have WAY more complex codes like NBA 2K and even Madden.
        I agree. They should be able to calculate WAR if they wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by itsCatman View Post
          Just goes to show how incompetent these "developers" are.

Comment

Working...
          X