Quickest you've been called up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickest you've been called up?

For me, no matter how great I play, it takes 2.5 years minimum to get the Show. I see some people get called up in months.

I've been called up as early as the end of May around Memorial Day Weekend/my actual birthday in previous Shows... in this years game I got called up early/mid June... in just enough time to hit 40 bombs and drive in 72 runs enroute to winning HR Derby and some how getting more votes than Mike Trout to start in CF for the All-Star Game despite DHing all season with the exception of away Interleague games

Comment

I usually get called up halfway through my second season. I was on beginner (lol) and hit 52 homers and led the league in almost every stat. This year I'm on rookie hitting about .333

Comment

the quickest for me was the beginning of the third yeah I got called up the4 second game

Comment

Early June in my first year

Comment

the quickest for me was three months in my first season - went from Double A to the majors -- the majority of the time it is right before the all star game of my first season -- I even switched to the harder levels and was hitting crappy but still got the call ups

Comment

Got called up to the Triple A somewhere around the first month because their catcher was injured, then about a month after that I was called up into the Major League because their catcher was also injured. Orioles don't treat their catchers nicely

Comment

Originally posted by FRALANCE View Post
                Got called up to the Triple A somewhere around the first month because their catcher was injured, then about a month after that I was called up into the Major League because their catcher was also injured. Orioles don't treat their catchers nicely

Wieters has been a rock for me in my RTTS... me, him, Adam Jones, Chris Davis (despite his average), Manny Machado and we also traded for Ichiro and Chris Carter... we don't have a dominant ace pitcher though but are starting to pull away in the AL East... I guess it helps that I'm hitting .590+ with 40+ hrs and 80+ rbis as the DH

Comment

I played 1 game in double A then got called up to triple A for a month and then into the show

Comment

The earliest I've been called up is the 3rd week of May. It was with a SS modeled after Corey Seager. I was drafted in the 5th rd by the Padres. As the Padres were lacking any sort of depth or quality in the organization at the SS position I was in a good place. After hitting only .230 in 2 weeks in AA the Padres traded our MLB SS so the AAA starter (Luis Sardinas) was called up to the bigs and I was promoted to AAA. After another 6 weeks and hitting .305 in AAA I was called up to replace the slumping Sardinas. Since arriving i really came into my own, hitting .345 with 30+ HR and 85 RBIs and am the leading candidate for ROY and possibly a Silver Slugger if I can get enough PA. The whole career has been played on Dynamic and I am up to HOF difficulty now.

Comment

I've been called up in as little as 200 AB's before

Comment

No joke, I just got called up from the Triple A to the Double A on Legendary in around 3 games

Comment

Im a pitcher and the quickest I've be called up is within 4 starts

Comment

I got called up in September from AA to Majors for the Braves. My best yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DKing_30 View Post
                              For me, no matter how great I play, it takes 2.5 years minimum to get the Show. I see some people get called up in months.
                              ​Normally it will take me 4-6 weeks to get called up to Triple-A, Then about 1 month later I get put on the 40-man roster of said team.

Comment

Working...
                              X