Can't choose the generic eyewear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't choose the generic eyewear

Since I wear glasses I've always had all my players wear the eyeglasses but this year I can't choose them. Why I didn't bring this up earlier idk, but if you create a player in other game modes you can. What's up with that?

Originally posted by taters4u View Post
    Since I wear glasses I've always had all my players wear the eyeglasses but this year I can't choose them. Why I didn't bring this up earlier idk, but if you create a player in other game modes you can. What's up with that?

I think you will either have to randomize that part of creation until you happen upon the glasses you want or I want to say when you go into equipment were the name brand equipment is you prob need to equip the eyewear and then I think you can switch it to the eyewear style that you want from there which will remove the branded equipment and boost

Comment

I'll give it a shot.

Comment

I know. I always liked the orange generic sunglasses. Those were pretty swag.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post
          I think you will either have to randomize that part of creation until you happen upon the glasses you want or I want to say when you go into equipment were the name brand equipment is you prob need to equip the eyewear and then I think you can switch it to the eyewear style that you want from there which will remove the branded equipment and boost
          I tried this and the option is still grayed out. The only way to be able tp choose the non sunglasses is to make a guy through the main menu. Cause RTTS doesn't let you do it. I don't mind sunglasses but its weird seeing him wear them at night. I think last year players didn't do that but whatever. *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
          X