Are you kidding me!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you kidding me!!

In the NLCS, I go up 3-0 on the Cubs and the magically become the most badass team ever, scoring 31 runs in 3 games. Also, literally every time I get a big at bat late in the game the pitcher will not pitch to me. So I gotta simulate it, and it's always a K or some crap. RTTS IS TRASH AND SO IS SDS!!!!

Maybe you are just choking in the big moment.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckCLC View Post
      Maybe you are just choking in the big moment.
      I never get a chance in those moments. SDS said that they're aware of that bug and won't do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RedEye420
        I highly doubt SDS said they were "aware" of a bug that doesn't exist.

Grow up.
        Well, I have a video dumbass!! I've also sent them a video, where they acknowledged the bug.

Comment

It must be hard being that damn stupid.

Comment

It's too bad that one player couldnt do every single thing to sway a baseball game. Because as we all know, that **** happens like, 162 times a season.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Vaz24 View Post
              It must be hard being that damn stupid.

I've had this problem in franchise mode when using the player lock, have not noticed it though when player lock is off(yes I'm aware you can't turn off player lock in RTTS mode)

At the time I had not replaced my hard drive which was dying and when I could not find a bug report on it I thought that the issue was mine.
              Last edited by fsh8675301; 10-10-2016, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Vaz24 View Post
                In the NLCS, I go up 3-0 on the Cubs and the magically become the most badass team ever, scoring 31 runs in 3 games. Also, literally every time I get a big at bat late in the game the pitcher will not pitch to me. So I gotta simulate it, and it's always a K or some crap. RTTS IS TRASH AND SO IS SDS!!!!
                That happens to me whenever I face kershaw but nobody else

Comment

Honestly as soon as I saw the title, that was exactly what came to mind. Too many times have I suffered from this glitch. There was one time we were down 3-0 bottom of the 9th 2 outs bases juiced and the pitcher wouldn't pitch. So I called for time. Nothing happened so I took the simulating risk and boom I strike out looking. There is no way anyone should ever go down looking representing the winning run with 2 outs and 2 strikes. Even a normal K would be a step up but going down looking basically means you didn't try. It's common baseball knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                  X