Hr distance in rtts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hr distance in rtts

Please add HR distance in RTTS. It's there in DD, not sure why it's not in offline modes like RTTS and franchise.

It's in it.

Comment

Originally posted by xxfireflyxx69 View Post
      It's in it.
      ...I don't think so. When/where does it show you that? In DD, when you hit a HR it pops up with a banner displaying the hr distance. It definitely doesn't do that in RTTS, not sure if it displays it somewhere else

Comment

Every time I hit one. All I play is RTTS.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that when I've jacked home runs with Francis Money I've seen the distance the ball traveled. Wish I still had the videos posted but will hopefully get them posted again in the reboot of my RTTS series. If I'm not mistaken you see the distance when watching the replay so you might have to change your presentation settings.

Comment

Originally posted by pox911 View Post

...I don't think so. When/where does it show you that? In DD, when you hit a HR it pops up with a banner displaying the hr distance. It definitely doesn't do that in RTTS, not sure if it displays it somewhere else

https://youtu.be/v7hrrmbGz4c?t=4m23s

This is a link to a YouTube video from Sports Gaming Universe aka nadasfan who post LOTS of RTTS... in RTTS the distance of the homer is shown when you cross home plate

Comment

Working...
            X