Which pitch would you add next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which pitch would you add next?

First, I think Pitchers should get points for hitting. AL pitchers have such a huge advantage. Ok, I'm rocking a Slurve, Palmball, 4SFB to keep it interesting. Definitely adding a Cutter next, but can't decide on the 5th pitch. Based on what I have already, what would you add? I'm thinking either a 2SFB, Sinker, or Screwball. Thoughts?

I would add either a Sweeping Curve or a Vulcan Changeup next.

Comment

On the first point. I think it evens out. NL pitchers have to bat but also get to face the opposition pitcher compared to a DH. Easy out and points there

Comment

Circle change

Comment

2 seam fastball. Something that moves a different direction than the cutter. If you have all fb, cutter and 2sb it means any pitch coming in straight ish could potentially move either direction. Right now none of your pitches would tail or move in toward a hitter on the same side as the pitcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistersnappy22 View Post
            First, I think Pitchers should get points for hitting. AL pitchers have such a huge advantage. Ok, I'm rocking a Slurve, Palmball, 4SFB to keep it interesting. Definitely adding a Cutter next, but can't decide on the 5th pitch. Based on what I have already, what would you add? I'm thinking either a 2SFB, Sinker, or Screwball. Thoughts?
            You could go with 4 pitches. If not, add a sweeping curve, 12-6 curve, or knuckleball

Comment

First off are you dominating with your current three pitch arsenal in a higher level mode? Example's: Are you playing dynamic and if so has it reset from legend to rookie or are you playing HOF or Legend. You can easily dominate at the HOF level or better rather quickly with a three pitch arsenal by maxing out velocity, break and control.. Once you have reached a plateau of complete domination thats when I would had to my repertoire.

The fact that you started out with FB, Sluve, PB I would probably try something a little different and go with a Mike Boddicker style pitcher. I would add a 12-6 or Knuckle Curve and a Circle Change for some fun. Here is a nice article about Mike Boddicker with Rod Carew adding in his two cents.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/bs-mtblo...e_7-story.html

Comment

Working...
              X