Stats Were Erased?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats Were Erased?

End of July, middle of a game. I come up to bat and I clobber my 256th HR on the season (this is my fun career, lol) then next at bat, it says I have 0 HRs on the season. All of my other stats were fine, including career stats, but my season HR total was restarted. Doesn't really matter, but it is weird, has this happened to anybody else?

This is a known bug that they said will be fixed in MLB 17.

Comment

Unfortunately this is a result of some technical limitations in stat tracking that we are unable to adjust anytime soon. Stats, like HR's, will reset once they reach 256.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_SDS View Post
        Unfortunately this is a result of some technical limitations in stat tracking that we are unable to adjust anytime soon. Stats, like HR's, will reset once they reach 256.
        Seriously? I filed a bug report last summer and this is what you guys said.... Comment posted Jul 08, 2016 1:52 pm PDT by Developer
        Thank you for the report. We investigated this a while back and should have it fixed for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by VonRye View Post

Seriously? I filed a bug report last summer and this is what you guys said.... Comment posted Jul 08, 2016 1:52 pm PDT by Developer
          Thank you for the report. We investigated this a while back and should have it fixed for next year.

Yes, unfortunately it's not exactly a "bug" but more how stats are designed to work throughout the game. We did discuss, but are still unable to make such a change to our system at this time.

Comment

So that is why when I get to 256 game hitting streak it resets?

Comment

Working...
            X